Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dipstik
12.24.2012 , 02:20 PM | #161
i got to the server list then the app stopped responding

Aizen
12.24.2012 , 02:21 PM | #162
Hate to say it, but the issues with this game are no longer surprising. It's always something that gets broken suddenly. I wish they would stop adding stuff, and simply start fixing stuff.

kitty_catlen
12.24.2012 , 02:25 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
I wish they would stop adding stuff, and simply start fixing stuff.
Novel idea. I agree whole heartedly.

zElmTree
12.24.2012 , 02:25 PM | #164
Is it running yet???
THE STARGOD LEGACY
Captain Apollo, Gunslinger I Lyte, Sentinel I Nova, Commando
Rain, Powertech

Akkando
12.24.2012 , 02:26 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thank you for your reports, everyone. We'll keep you updated as we're able. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Thanks Allison. And like guiltless says, pay no mind to the "miserable creatures offering slander." After all, they're mostly prepubescent adolescents. The remainder are young males with underdeveloped prefrontal cortexes -- prone to lack of judgement and to whining and complaining about the smallest things (in other words, the perfect Sith). The world would be a better place if such males were unable to obtain drivers licenses, buy a gun or vote until age 26 when the male prefrontal cortex is usually fully developed.
CE Owner and beta player
Republic toons on Begeren Colony: Alerron, Akando, Mik'hael, Elyon
Empire toons on Begeren Colony: Zodeus, Mikhale, Xodius, Akkando
Christian Gamers Alliance

Seravie
12.24.2012 , 02:27 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by kitty_catlen View Post
Novel idea. I agree whole heartedly.
Then you get those people who will be like... "Add new stuff!! why isn't BW adding content!?" But with worse grammar.
Those who seek attention and post they are unsubbing are much like wailing babies wanting attention.

MuzzaFuzza
12.24.2012 , 02:28 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Akkando View Post
Thanks Allison. And like guiltless says, pay no mind to the "miserable creatures offering slander." After all, they're mostly prepubescent adolescents. The remainder are young males with underdeveloped prefrontal cortexes -- prone to lack of judgement and to whining and complaining about the smallest things. The world would be a better place if such males were unable to obtain drivers licenses, buy a gun or vote until age 26 when the male prefrontal cortex is usually fully developed.
da***?
Jīmbob - Vanguard | Norway - Scoundrel Alphazard - Juggernaut | Shinodą - Mercenary
Return of Yavin Tomb of Freedon Nadd Impetus Norvegicus

iHumanist
12.24.2012 , 02:28 PM | #168
I login, and then I just load and load and load and nothing happens. Fun stuff!

misterglass
12.24.2012 , 02:29 PM | #169
I can't login to any West Coast servers, but do not seem to have any problems logging in to the East Coast servers.

Xenith
12.24.2012 , 02:30 PM | #170
Working fine here -- Jung Ma
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP