Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jenrais
12.24.2012 , 02:02 PM | #141
Um I can't even choose a server. None on the list

Am confused
"Some people think Im crazy for preordering CE VIP Edition." I tell them, "What else is new?"

Rafaman
12.24.2012 , 02:03 PM | #142
Guess it doesn't impact those logged in. I have no issues.

JerokTalram
12.24.2012 , 02:03 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Belpheghor View Post
LOL, no, been on this game for well over a year now starting with beta testing, I've TRIED to have patience with BW, but they just keep blundering and I doubt it will ever stop at this point tbh, which is sad because this game still has lots of potential, but they fail to fix bugs, their servers are frankly unstable and the lag for many is a joke.....come to think of it this GAME is quickly becoming a running joke with gamers...sorry fan boys, it is.
I been playing since beta too and actually this game has been very stable for a mmo. Wow was awful for stability when it started, galaxies use to have to reboot daily. Stability is one thing BW got right.

eKoKnight
12.24.2012 , 02:03 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thank you for your reports, everyone. We'll keep you updated as we're able. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Thanks for looking into it. Take your time on it

guiltless
12.24.2012 , 02:03 PM | #145
Thank you for your reports, everyone. We'll keep you updated as we're able. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Thank you, BioWare! The majority of us know you're trying; pay no mind to the miserable creatures offering slander.

MouseNoFour
12.24.2012 , 02:03 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by NoahReed View Post
I've seen it before in some games, it will all be back soon, just be patient
Yeah i know, its just... freaky!
My time card ends on December 5th. I have no intent to subscribe, let alone play, after i have completed all 9 episodes of KotFE. Likely i will subscribe for a single month to finish off the ''season'', play what remains and then say good bye to SWTOR until the END of the next season. Enjoy Bioware!

NoahReed
12.24.2012 , 02:04 PM | #147
See there you go, no reason to freak out. They're working on it, and it will be back up as soon as they can. I'm sure they aren't sitting in their offices or at home thinking "Hehehehe let's ruin their gaming on Christmas!" They're trying

Belpheghor
12.24.2012 , 02:04 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by SickTag View Post
Read one of the 6 other posts about this before posting new thread.

Why hasn't BW given us a response to this issue? That might help you not seeing a million threads about it *******
"Let the hate flow through you"......

pseudonyms
12.24.2012 , 02:04 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Tell that to the people who have received errors upon trying to purchase cartel coins since f2p launch, and still haven't seen a resolution a month after.
Good point.

darklordpotter
12.24.2012 , 02:05 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
if BW tried to fix every bug before introduceing new content, we'd not have got any new content at all..
If that meant everything worked? That's a price I'd be willing to pay.