Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

canuckly
12.24.2012 , 01:55 PM | #121
their not fixing we should listen to the panic threads and continue doom and gloom

Rafaman
12.24.2012 , 01:55 PM | #122
I'm up and running. No issues. Must be your server. I'm on Harbinger.

NoahReed
12.24.2012 , 01:56 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Belpheghor View Post
Calm down my ***, we can't even log into the damn game Seriously if Bioware doesn't get their act in gear this sinking ship will drop even faster at this rate, biggest holiday of the year with TONS of ppl home and potentially more possible subscribers.....oh wait, nvm...game is down on Xmas eve day....yeah, brilliant Bioware, or should I say Biofail.
No seriously, if that's your reaction to a game going down for a couple hours you need to calm down and take a breather. It's not a big deal, go walk around, make a sandwich, talk to a friend, whatever...just take a chill pill my friend.

Belpheghor
12.24.2012 , 01:56 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
I'm sure they didn't intend for this problem to happen man,. before you open your fat mouth remember the folks at BW are NOT home with their family. they're working. no doubt to get this game up, all so that ungreatful people like yourself can log into the game and contiune to hate on the people who made the game
LOL, no, been on this game for well over a year now starting with beta testing, I've TRIED to have patience with BW, but they just keep blundering and I doubt it will ever stop at this point tbh, which is sad because this game still has lots of potential, but they fail to fix bugs, their servers are frankly unstable and the lag for many is a joke.....come to think of it this GAME is quickly becoming a running joke with gamers...sorry fan boys, it is.
"Let the hate flow through you"......

PoliteAssasin
12.24.2012 , 01:57 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by guiltless View Post
Dont worry, they will get it up as soon as they can. These things happen. Calm down and enjoy your family for Christ's sake.
No, these things aren't included in my 15 dollar subscription fee, so take that statement somewhere else.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

guiltless
12.24.2012 , 01:57 PM | #126
LOL, no, been on this game for well over a year now starting with beta testing, I've TRIED to have patience with BW, but they just keep blundering and I doubt it will ever stop at this point tbh, which is sad because this game still has lots of potential, but they fail to fix bugs, their servers are frankly unstable and the lag for many is a joke.....come to think of it this GAME is quickly becoming a running joke with gamers...sorry fan boys, it is.
Oh man, please go already.

SickTag
12.24.2012 , 01:57 PM | #127
Still no word.

eKoKnight
12.24.2012 , 01:58 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by guiltless View Post
Dont worry, they will get it up as soon as they can. These things happen. Calm down and enjoy your family for Christ's sake.
I know this is Christmas Eve and everyone throwing a fit... There also other games you can play if you have any other games if not then like the other Poster said. Go spend time with family. I sure am

Nephandi
12.24.2012 , 01:59 PM | #129
Plenty of other MMO's to choose from if this one just doesn't suit your fancy. But if you're here simply because it's Star Wars then perhaps you just need to deal with whatever they decide to do with the game? Afterall, like the rest of us, you are not special and your personal mmo preferences are not the standard for these developers. Also, to the guy claiming the game lost 2 million subs that was awesome. Watch I can throw out random numbers, too.

Four hundred and eighty five million.

NoahReed
12.24.2012 , 01:59 PM | #130
Lag isn't entirely their issue. If you have ****** internet, raging at Bioware because you don't understand solves nothing. And just because we are not all whiny *****es, does not mean we are fan boys my friend, so take your post hoc ergo propter hoc faulty arguments out of here.