Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mounts & Pets CAP? Global Bug? My Character Bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Mounts & Pets CAP? Global Bug? My Character Bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RommelESP
12.24.2012 , 05:40 AM | #1
I have already 57 mounts and 35 pets. I am a collector. I was buying the last set of vehicles and pets from the 1.6 patch when, at some point, I stopped "learning" and unlocking them in the abilities section. The items are consumed but they never appears on the abilities section.

It's not a bug from 1.6 because I could learn a few in the mean time but at reach 57 mounts and 35 pets I stopped learning both of them ( tested ). My other characters can learn them normaly.

Any clarification?

I submitted a ticket ( #7399235 @Tomb of Freedon Nadd ) about that, mostly because I lose a "Czerka LD-1 Celebrator" in the process ( 1.800 cartel points ) but it is still open since 12/16/2012 ( GL with that )
Dark Requiem - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Rommelesp / Keitelesp / Zhukovesp / Nimitzesp / Guderianesp / Rundstedtesp
Dark-Requiem - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Mansteinesp / Vasilevskiesp / Konevesp / Eisenhoweresp / Macarthuresp / Pattonesp

Bronholz
12.24.2012 , 06:27 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings RommelESP,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Your case is currently being investigate, as soon as we have more details we will be in contact with you.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Kwich
12.25.2012 , 06:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RommelESP View Post
I have already 57 mounts and 35 pets. I am a collector. I was buying the last set of vehicles and pets from the 1.6 patch when, at some point, I stopped "learning" and unlocking them in the abilities section. The items are consumed but they never appears on the abilities section.

It's not a bug from 1.6 because I could learn a few in the mean time but at reach 57 mounts and 35 pets I stopped learning both of them ( tested ). My other characters can learn them normaly.

Any clarification?

I submitted a ticket ( #7399235 @Tomb of Freedon Nadd ) about that, mostly because I lose a "Czerka LD-1 Celebrator" in the process ( 1.800 cartel points ) but it is still open since 12/16/2012 ( GL with that )
hi there I have the same problem with 54 mounts and 30 pets (I have 8 pets on the bank and 6 mounts ^^).

I do not know why CS fooled you around. No need to investigate. They know the mistake and I have it written via Email.

SWOTOR has a maximum of skills you can have as a character. mounts and Pets count as skills. Classes have a different number of class skills so that is the reason why people have a different maximum on their mounts/pets.

I am deffinately sure that legacy unlocks do count as active/passive skills as well.

I was told to be patient and that the mistake will be corrected in one of the next couple of patches...hrhrhrhrrhr...this is a serious bug do not know hwy they dont increase that integer number but hey what do I know.

This is so incredible. I mean I spend REAL money on cartel packs for the pets and mounts and canīt even use them!

CS has once deleted for me a mount and I was able then to learn my throne. But now I asked for them to delete all my "ugly" vendor bought vehicles and restore them so I can put them on my bank so I can learn my cool mounts and pets.

They just deleted my ticket as an answer.

So good luck on your ticket!

Kwich
The only thing one has to fear is fear itself! ....... and of course standing in my way.....

DarkhorseForLife
12.26.2012 , 11:41 PM | #4
I have the same issue. Posted here, tried creating ticket (now it's missing):

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=576620
Moxboss - Founder of <Memories of Xendor> on Prophecy of the Five
Moxboss, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!