Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coin Monthly Grant

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

battycoda
12.31.2012 , 04:21 AM | #21
Mine is a mess. About 2 weeks after my November grant was due, I got a "Customer Service Grant" for 525. Five days later, I got my Monthly Grant for 525. Now I am 8 days past my December sub cycle and I have no clue if they owe me 525 or not because someone for some reason in CS gave me 525 and then immediately fixed my missing 525 the proper way. If I don't get them, then I know I already have in the form of a CS grant but I really wish they would have told me that 1) I was getting a CS grant because I only noticed it when I looked in game to see if my monthly had posted and 2) told me what the CS grant is for. If it is November, great. That means I got December 2 weeks early which is fine but I would prefer my ledger to reflect the proper line items for what they are. I would have a stroke to find something like that in my expense account. LOL

Vindrosa Legacy
Smuggler - 50 | Bounty Hunter - 50
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
What happens if you use the ball toss emote in a Huttball game?

LordHaddion
12.31.2012 , 04:34 AM | #22
I also have not received a monthly grant for my 180 sub, since the beginning of F2P. I have received my security key and recruit a friend coins.

jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 04:37 AM | #23
Have gotten nothing since 11/15
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 08:07 AM | #24
On the phone at nine am just waiting...
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

LiaHalleck
12.31.2012 , 09:34 AM | #25
No Monthly coins, and unable to buy coins.

Yep... thanks Bioware.. Good work.
"You have to BUILD a community before you stab it in the chest and fill the wound with rock salt. If you don't want that, if you'd rather just log in and and coat-tail some purples and feel good about yourself, WoW's right over there."

dagomay
01.01.2013 , 10:53 PM | #26
I guess I will add to this since my monthly sub renewed on 12/20 and still no monthly grant of coins. Going to try and call cs tomorrow I guess.

LostScot
01.02.2013 , 04:21 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Voemel View Post
I talked with a customer service person via phone call on ~ 12.12.2012 in regards to Cartel Coin Monthly Grants. At that time I had not received a November or December Grant. The CS was able to provide the November grant and asked that I wait one week for the December grant. It has now been over a week. Can someone take a look and let me know when I can expect to receive the 700 cartel coins for my monthly grant for December? I should receive 600 cc for the 180 sub and 100 cc for the security key.

Thank you for all of your time and efforts.
I've just got off the phone to support after learning that my December monthly allowance of 550 cartel coins for a 3 month subscription has not been applied. The customer service representative informed me that I was mistaken, that in fact I should receive only a single 550 cartel coin payment for the entirety of the 90 day subscription!

I pointed out that this is clearly not the case according to http://www.swtor.com/free and also the FAQ published on the forums at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=560862. The CS representative decided to refer me to a higher tier of support, but after 40 minutes of being on hold I gave up.

In response to this I felt the simplest thing to do was to cancel my subscription, and have now done so. If any CS representative reading these forums would like to act upon this and regain my subscription then the support ticket number is 7630560.

biguydeadd
01.02.2013 , 06:33 AM | #28
4 Days into my second months subscription still waiting on my complimentary coins.

purtainr
01.02.2013 , 12:26 PM | #29
I have not received my cc allotment for December either. Call customer service and was told the cc I got in November was for December. Arn't we supposed to get cc every 30 days? I re-subbed on 13 November and got my cc on the 20th of November.

LordHaddion
01.04.2013 , 09:03 PM | #30
Still no answer to my email ticket or ticket submitted online. When I phoned to discuss it, I was told firstly that their system was down and that they couldn't do anything, then that I was being put through to another department, then 'click'. Since I'd waited 35 minutes on hold for the first guy, I decided not to bother phoning back until after the "holiday season".