Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coin Monthly Grant

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Paul_Castle
12.20.2012 , 04:49 PM | #11
Haven't received my monthly allotment either

BlackMercenary
12.20.2012 , 05:25 PM | #12
I still haven't recieved anything, nor did anyone from the staff said anything to me either

Eidon
12.20.2012 , 05:59 PM | #13
Not complaining, just adding to the number of people that have not received their monthly stipend in hopes that the information can be used to locate the problem and correct it.

In November I received my 550 CC on 11/18. As of today (12/20) I still have not seen December's CC. My 180day subscription renews on the 15th, every three months.

Wodaz
12.20.2012 , 06:04 PM | #14
Just received mine too!! CS must be taking care of these slowly but surely.

Thanks for the help.
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

Kiryan
12.21.2012 , 03:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMercenary View Post
I don't think that that's the issue, in my case I got my security at 15, when I should have gotten it, but I didn't get my monthly at 17, when I should have gotten it. that's the issue allmost everyone here is having !
I understand some people either don't have a key, or know when their sub date is, and are going by that; what my post was about, though, was some of the wording by people that led me to believe they were only going by the 15th, and not thinking about when their sub renews.

Just trying to spread around some knowledge!

Voemel
12.23.2012 , 02:53 PM | #16
Was wondering if a CS might address this? I have not yet received my monthly Cartel Coin grant. I have requested information on 3 different occasions but have not had the issue resolved. I understand that there are problems, but wanted an update.

Thanks again.

facesofderek
12.23.2012 , 07:59 PM | #17
I'm in the same boat on not receiving my monthly grant. My sub renewed on the 4th, and I received my Sec. Key grant and my friend referrals for the month within the past week. I assume the friend referrals come just whenever their sub renews, so no issue there. Last month my sub grant came at the very end of the month so I'm waiting to see if it does so this month as well before calling and waiting in the long queue.

Nythain
12.23.2012 , 09:48 PM | #18
Know I haven't been waiting as long as some of you, but sub renewed 19th and here it is almost the 24th and still no monthly grant.

likeaneedle
12.25.2012 , 04:35 AM | #19
Have the same problem.
Haven't recieved my 550 Cartel Coins for December aswell.
I had my November ones at 11/24. Now is already 12/25.

DiscipleXIII
12.30.2012 , 09:10 PM | #20
Have not received my 600 monthly Cartel Coins for December yet. When I click on the Cartel Market in-game it says that coins have been added to my account, but then none show up. Please fix this!!!
Beardedman- Assassin (Madness) - Worst assassin on the Shadowlands server
Slenderfett- Powertech (Pyro) -"You will realize what an idiot you are."
<The Sith Legacy>, Shadowlands server