Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Medical Probes?

Jeralrik
12.20.2012 , 12:13 PM | #1
Ok I'm a paid subscriber an it says medical probes are unlimited for paid subscribers but I'm unable to find them an assumed it was just for healing classes but a Jedi Knight was using them in a Heroic on tatooine, i asked he said he was f2p an bought them off the cartel market. Ok, I thought ok maybe the only way I can get them is if I buy them from the cartel market, so I bought them an I opened it in my inventory an said I have 5 medical probes to use, an now I still can't find them anywhere looked in every tab, scrolled down, checked my inventory, mission tabs, side bars where the heck are these probes?
I even put in a ticket but have yet to get a response 6 days ago so I think I wasted my cartel coins for invisible non existant medical probes that would have come in handy in a Heroic Jawa's Concern, we had 2 JK, 1 Shadow and 1 Sabateur no heals.
So are these probes just for healers an if so it needs to say as much.

thxs
Han Solo: Naw. I don't buy that Ancient Hocus-Pocus. Give me a Blaster over the "Force" any day.
Xium Algiz -Sage
Feralrik Algiz-Gunslinger

Jason_T
12.20.2012 , 12:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeralrik View Post
Ok I'm a paid subscriber an it says medical probes are unlimited for paid subscribers but I'm unable to find them an assumed it was just for healing classes but a Jedi Knight was using them in a Heroic on tatooine, i asked he said he was f2p an bought them off the cartel market. Ok, I thought ok maybe the only way I can get them is if I buy them from the cartel market, so I bought them an I opened it in my inventory an said I have 5 medical probes to use, an now I still can't find them anywhere looked in every tab, scrolled down, checked my inventory, mission tabs, side bars where the heck are these probes?
I even put in a ticket but have yet to get a response 6 days ago so I think I wasted my cartel coins for invisible non existant medical probes that would have come in handy in a Heroic Jawa's Concern, we had 2 JK, 1 Shadow and 1 Sabateur no heals.
So are these probes just for healers an if so it needs to say as much.

thxs
Those are when you are killed. You get the choice of a medical probe to revive at your location, or return to med center. Not sure what those other people where using other than perhaps normal medpacks for heals.

Jeralrik
12.20.2012 , 01:06 PM | #3
Dang I'm an idiot I for some reason I thought it was something I would get to be able to rez my buddy's in stead of the long 30 min timer on my probe. WoW I did waste 500 cartel coins on 5 probes, I feel like an idiot now.
Thank you for the reply!

My mindset was thinking it was like the Cookies or cakes in Dungeons & Dragons that you can buy to be able to rez fallen friends.
Han Solo: Naw. I don't buy that Ancient Hocus-Pocus. Give me a Blaster over the "Force" any day.
Xium Algiz -Sage
Feralrik Algiz-Gunslinger

Gidrea
12.20.2012 , 06:58 PM | #4
You can revive your friends when combat is over by right clicking on their corpse. This has a long cool down though... 10 minutes I think.

The timer on the med probe that comes for you will reset when you revive at a med center. It's a good idea to go to the med center when you get up to the 10 minute wait, because you probably need repairs.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Athena-Nike
12.20.2012 , 08:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
You can revive your friends when combat is over by right clicking on their corpse. This has a long cool down though... 10 minutes I think.

The timer on the med probe that comes for you will reset when you revive at a med center. It's a good idea to go to the med center when you get up to the 10 minute wait, because you probably need repairs.
Long timer for all classes but healers. Healers can revive allies with 0 cd

happysister
12.20.2012 , 11:01 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
any class that has a healer tree, whether they are specced heals or not, can res with 0 cd. (ie. a dps commando)
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

zejaie
12.21.2012 , 05:26 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
But they don't get that until they are close to 50 if I remember correctly.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

Infalliable
12.21.2012 , 07:46 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by zejaie View Post
The combat rez comes at endgame.

EmeraldFusion
01.18.2013 , 04:31 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeralrik View Post
Dang I'm an idiot I for some reason I thought it was something I would get to be able to rez my buddy's in stead of the long 30 min timer on my probe. WoW I did waste 500 cartel coins on 5 probes, I feel like an idiot now.
I did the exact same thing! I also thought it was a cool new tool to use for rezzing yourself or allies. I didn't know it was the probes you automatically have as a subscriber.

And, of course, the 500 absolutely wasted Cartel Coins CAN NOT be refunded by Customer Service. So lame!

It's poor design IMO. The market really should recognize if you are a paid subscriber and grey-out items you already have, so you don't waste your coins.
Master Emm
The Fusion Legacy
Paragons

The Shadowlands Server

SandsOfArrakis
01.19.2013 , 02:54 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by zejaie View Post
I got my 0 cd out of combat res on my Scoundrel the second I've picked up my advanced class at level 10.
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse