Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

activated subscription, my character is gone!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
activated subscription, my character is gone!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pookisaur
12.20.2012 , 01:35 AM | #1
I was having problems with my subscription going through and I found a post on this forum saying to run the "fixlauncher.exe" after doing so the game was now considering my account as subscribed however my character is now gone! I'm very confused and I have no idea how to approach this, am I really forced to throw away my last 12 or so hours of work on my character?

Beruthien
12.20.2012 , 01:41 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Pookisaur,

I have looked into this issue for you and it would seem that only one character has ever been created under this account (a level 1 Jedi Consular) and then deleted. Could you please double check that you are logging in with the same account you created your character under?

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Pookisaur
12.20.2012 , 02:29 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings Pookisaur,

I have looked into this issue for you and it would seem that only one character has ever been created under this account (a level 1 Jedi Consular) and then deleted. Could you please double check that you are logging in with the same account you created your character under?

Thanks!
I've created a new character as a Jedi while I waited for my Sith Character to be restored. And I have been using this same account to play my characters.

Beruthien
12.20.2012 , 02:32 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Pookisaur,

Could you please give me the name of the lost character and the server you were playing on?

EDIT: I noticed that you listed these details in your new ticket. It does seem that this character is on another account. I would recommend contacting our phone support for assistance in this situation.

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Pookisaur
12.20.2012 , 03:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings Pookisaur,

Could you please give me the name of the lost character and the server you were playing on?

EDIT: I noticed that you listed these details in your new ticket. It does seem that this character is on another account. I would recommend contacting our phone support for assistance in this situation.

Thanks!
I've been on hold with the phone line for almost half an hour now, they've given me what I think is a ticket code: 7462855. the name of the missing character is podokisaurus (sith assassin) on server jedi convenant. currently I only have my level 3 pookiesaur (jedi counclur) I would like to have this issue resolved soon