Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resetting back to FTP

SomethingCleaver
12.19.2012 , 11:27 PM | #1
Is anyone having this issue as a subscriber? Every now and then I log on to my character and it acts like it is a FTP account and not a monthly like I have. For example, i lose all my rest exp, hot bars, hide head slot is gone and everything else.

The biggest pain is losing a level or two of rest exp. Is there a way to get that back?

LVCommando
12.20.2012 , 12:30 AM | #2
Hi Somthing, I and alot of people had this problem sometime right after the 1.5 patch came out. There were several posts here about it and after a bit of searching I found the relevant info.

The bug was supposedly squashed after a few emergency patches earlier in the month and the most recent one. I havent heard of it happening to anyone else lately but if it did just happen to you than this may mean there are a few more bug holes they need to squash.

In the original post by CS they asked for the following info.

1. Account name 2. Character name 3. Server name the character is on 4. The exact time you logged in and first noticed it.

I would submit also that perhaps if this happened on any other characters on your account or just that one and if it has resolved itself or is still a problem for you is probably also relevant info that would make it easier for them to help you and track down the last bits of this bug that may keep it happening from anyone else.

If you cannot remember the exact time you logged on and noticed this I would use the tools in this FAQ post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=257 and look for the section called "Client Logs" to either post your log from today which will show the first time you logged on and show the time you logged onto that character, or you can simply review the log yourself with a text reader like notepad or wordpad and you can see from the first part of the line the exact time your character logged into the game.

For most people the problem SEEMED to resolve itself after logging off for a short time and then coming back into the game. But if this is still occurring then this info might be important to help them get rid of this bug once and for all.