Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 03:09 PM | #21
I'm gonna take a shot at paring up some of our ideas:

Obi-wan Kenobi vs Darth Angral
- Obi-wan gets the 212th Attach Battalion, the 7th Sky Corps, and the 2nd Airborne Company
- Angral gets his Lords (like Sadic, Praven, and Nefarid), Power Guards, and all that other crap

EDIT - would it be against the rules to have the guys like Sadic and Praven in there?

Infinite Empire vs Rebel Alliance
- the RA beat one Empre. Can they repeat this with the Infinite Empire?
- who'd be commanding the Infinite Empire??

Pre Vizla vs Davik Kang
- I just think this'd be an interesting fight.

Just a few ideas. Thoughts?

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 03:11 PM | #22
Now when are you gonna tell us who wins the Sidious vs Vitiate match? I think everything there that's gonna be said has been said. I'm anxious to know who won.

Varium
12.19.2012 , 05:04 PM | #23
Han solo vs Lando Calrissian or Jabba the Hutt vs Calrissian
Obligatory SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/43YdkT 7 day sub, etc etc.

Maaruin
12.19.2012 , 05:05 PM | #24
Well, I'd like to throw the Sith Inquisitor and the Jedi Consular in there. Both have their own (rather different) armies and supporters.

Also, Queen Talia of Onderon and Queen Amidala of Naboo might be interesting.

Other combatants:

-The Infernal One/Sao, with his powerbase from the Operation (Maybe we could put him against Kephess and his army from the Operation)
-Lord Hoth and his Army of Light
-The Voss
-Empress Teta and her Armies and Fleets
-Cole Centarus leading CorSec
-Mentor + Directive 7 droids
-The Exile with all her Forces from the Battle against Nihilus (Telos Security, Republic Fleet, Companions, Mandalorian strike force)

Also, as comic relief: Sandpeople vs. Jawas (with droids)

I also got the idea to simply use several Flashpoints (for example, Darth Ikorel and his forces, Prophet of Vodal and his forces, Hammer Station etc.). But maybe I should start my own flashpoint vs. flashpoint series for this instead.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 05:08 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
Well, I'd like to throw the Sith Inquisitor and the Jedi Consular in there. Both have their own (rather different) armies and supporters.

Other combatants:

-The Infernal One/Sao, with his powerbase from the Operation (Maybe we could put him against Kephess and his army from the Operation)
-The Voss
-The Exile with all her Forces from the Battle against Nihilus (Telos Security, Republic Fleet, Companions, Mandalorian strike force)

I also got the idea to simply use several Flashpoints (for example, Darth Ikorel and his forces, Prophet of Vodal and his forces, Hammer Station etc.). But maybe I should start my own flashpoint vs. flashpoint series for this instead.
Those are some great ideas. A flashpoint vs flashpoint series would be neat.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.19.2012 , 11:25 PM | #26
Pre Vizla and the Death Watch vs. Hondo and the Ohnaka gang

SIS vs. Imperial Intelligence

Mandalorains vs. Republic Military (no Jedi)

Grievous and his droid armies vs. Sidious' Empire

Lord Hoth and the Army of Light vs. Boba Fett (as Mandalore) and his Mando armies

Darth Krayt vs. Lord Kaan (i'm aware he has already been in a Kaggath, but still)

Exar Kun and the Brotherhood of the Sith vs. Grievous and his droid armies
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

GrimAce
12.19.2012 , 11:38 PM | #27
I'm not a fan of them myself, but an idea is the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders of the Mandalorian Wars vs the Republic Clone Army.
|-o-| <-o-> |-o-|
I HAVE YOU NOW

| Vrek | Siiras | Elliöt | Kharoz | Bhalr | Bhálr |

Bird_of_Thunder
12.19.2012 , 11:39 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by GrimAce View Post
I'm not a fan of them myself, but an idea is the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders of the Mandalorian Wars vs the Republic Clone Army.
I second this idea. However, I am a fan of both
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Beniboybling
12.20.2012 , 03:43 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post

Other combatants:

-The Voss

Lots of nice suggestions there. And yes flashpoint vs flashpoint does sound very fun. You could do something like 'Hammer Station vs Mandalorian Raiders' and then pit the enemies of each flashpoint against one another - and all the resources seen in the flashpoint. (it would also give me an opptunity to stop pretending to be impartial and go guns blazing into a debate ) You could also end it with an Operation battle.

Just tell me if your going to do it or not - so I don't tread on your toes.

Maaruin
12.20.2012 , 06:27 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Lots of nice suggestions there. And yes flashpoint vs flashpoint does sound very fun. You could do something like 'Hammer Station vs Mandalorian Raiders' and then pit the enemies of each flashpoint against one another - and all the resources seen in the flashpoint. (it would also give me an opptunity to stop pretending to be impartial and go guns blazing into a debate ) You could also end it with an Operation battle.

Just tell me if your going to do it or not - so I don't tread on your toes.
Well, I think I'll indeed start the flashpoint battle series. (Today with Black Talon against Esseles.) But if you want to, don't worry about using flashpoint and operation bosses in your Kaggath series.

Btw. Hammer Station would win, one asteroid is enough
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall