Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Suggestions...

Aurbere
12.19.2012 , 02:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Interesting suggestions... how about the Nightsisters? I wanted them to feature in my Kaggath Series but they were hindered by their lack of space capabilities...
Nightsisters would be interesting. Maybe put the Baran Do Sages in there as well. Though I would be biased for the Baran Do Sages (Plo Koon being a member and all that).

In a match-up between the Baran Do Sages and the Nightsisters, the battle would take place on Dathomir because the Nightsisters lack the capability for space travel whereas the Baran Do can take passage from the spaceports on Dorin.

However, it would be best to leave Force cults out of this as the exact numbers of each cult is unknown. (Plus the Baran Do would destroy all )
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.19.2012 , 02:25 PM | #12
Thought: concerning the Galactic Republic, in your opinion which era would you claim to be superior - the Great War era on the Clone Wars era? (or even the Mandalorian Wars era - or others you can think of)

Aurbere
12.19.2012 , 02:30 PM | #13
Thought: concerning the Galactic Republic, in your opinion which era would you claim to be superior - the Great War era on the Clone Wars era? (or even the Mandalorian Wars era - or others you can think of)
Militarily? Clone Wars era. Due to the Kuat Drive Yards, the Republic can pump out ships very quickly. That and they have the Clone Troopers.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
12.19.2012 , 02:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Militarily? Clone Wars era. Due to the Kuat Drive Yards, the Republic can pump out ships very quickly. That and they have the Clone Troopers.
And the greatest leaders? (minus Jedi)

Aurbere
12.19.2012 , 02:35 PM | #15
And the greatest leaders? (minus Jedi)
Well you have Admiral Yularen. Other than him, I'm not so sure. The Jedi were the real leaders of the Clone Army throughout the war.

Though I do believe Jan Dodonna was a leader during the war.

Edit: Yes. Jan Dodonna was a commander during the Clone Wars and Stark Hyperspace War. He co-wrote a book on modern space combat. A Star Wars "Art of War" if you will.

Beniboybling
12.19.2012 , 02:37 PM | #16
Well you have Admiral Yularen. Other than him, I'm not so sure. The Jedi were the real leaders of the Clone Army throughout the war.

Though I do believe Jan Dodonna was a leader during the war.
Hmmm... if a battle involving the Republic ever comes about - I'll have to settle with the faction itself rather than a particular leader

EDIT: Or perhaps Master Yoda would be allowed to participate...

Wolfninjajedi
12.19.2012 , 02:39 PM | #17
The Taung vs Newer Mandalorians
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
12.19.2012 , 02:41 PM | #18
Hmmm... if a battle involving the Republic ever comes about - I'll have to settle with the faction itself rather than a particular leader

EDIT: Or perhaps Master Yoda would be allowed to participate...
Putting in Master Yoda would be a boon to the Republic. He is a great tactician, rallying icon, and master of Battle Meditation.

And I agree with Wolf's request. The Taung versus the newer Mando's would be good.

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 02:48 PM | #19
Interesting suggestions... how about the Nightsisters? I wanted them to feature in my Kaggath Series but they were hindered by their lack of space capabilities...
Excellent idea! I'm not sure how to tackle that space issue though.

NOTE: they did nearly hold out against an full attack from Grievous.

MasterMe
12.19.2012 , 02:51 PM | #20
Hondo vs. Pre Vizla? That could be good.
It'd be close, but I feel that matching up opponents who were both in TCW would be kinda lame (imo).