Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One planet is not an expansion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
One planet is not an expansion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Grayseven
12.19.2012 , 02:57 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Please look before you speak. This ground has been covered...a few times.
I did look, didn't see anything. Last thing I saw stated that Pre-orders would not be available for purchase with CC.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

Taorus
12.19.2012 , 03:00 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayseven View Post
I did look, didn't see anything. Last thing I saw stated that Pre-orders would not be available for purchase with CC.
Sorry. have had to re-post that a few time tonight. It is on the Dev Tracker.

Cbaoth
12.19.2012 , 03:01 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Galvatron View Post
I have some doubts too man but all we can do is hope. Not worth our time or energy to worry about it. But in a recent interview they did say they have played it but it was still a ways off.
True..I did read that interview somewhere. I guess we will have to see. But even if it does come out, we now know that I wont bu untill well into 2013, if even in 2013.

Lucky there are other games coming out. I am personally looing forward to trying out Age of Wushu.
“Pain is weakness leaving the body”

Galvatron
12.19.2012 , 03:03 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Cbaoth View Post
True..I did read that interview somewhere. I guess we will have to see. But even if it does come out, we now know that I wont bu untill well into 2013, if even in 2013.

Lucky there are other games coming out. I am personally looing forward to trying out Age of Wushu.
Yea I will be trying out some other games. Not playing Swtor even though I'm subbed until Makeb. Myself and other are letting some content build up before we come back.
Galvatron/OptimasCO Founder Sinister
"The trick in life is knowing when to pick your pain and for what reason"
Sith PVP - SWG pre-CU/NGE BLOODFIN

Vitas
12.19.2012 , 03:24 AM | #95
It's possible but unconfirmed, the world Varl, the original homeworld of the Hutts, may also be included in the expansion. It was originally planned for 1.4 but got pushed back, would make sense to include it, particularly since the expansion revolves around the Hutts.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

Taorus
12.19.2012 , 03:26 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitas View Post
It's possible but unconfirmed, the world Varl, the original homeworld of the Hutts, may also be included in the expansion. It was originally planned for 1.4 but got pushed back, would make sense to include it.
Link...or it didn't happen.

Vitas
12.19.2012 , 03:31 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Link...or it didn't happen.
http://www.torhead.com/guide/leaks

Like I said it's possible since the expansion revolves around the Hutts and Varl was intended for 1.4. If you look at 1.3 in that link, you'll see a lot of it was split up and made into 1.3 to 1.6. That's why I'm certain Varl could be considered to be included with the expansion, but this is only based on presumption.
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

Galvatron
12.19.2012 , 03:34 AM | #98

Like I said it's possible since the expansion revolves around the Hutts and Varl was intended for 1.4. If you look at 1.3 in that link, you'll see a lot of it was split up and made into 1.3 to 1.6. That's why I'm certain Varl could be considered to be included with the expansion, but this is only based on presumption.
Now here is someone that reads all the interviews and remembers them.

Remember folks they said on the expansion page MORE INFO TO COME.. BUT don't build up your hopes and dreams either. It's a game if it happen it happen if not GO THE FREAK OUTSIDE!!
Galvatron/OptimasCO Founder Sinister
"The trick in life is knowing when to pick your pain and for what reason"
Sith PVP - SWG pre-CU/NGE BLOODFIN

AshlaBoga
12.19.2012 , 03:36 AM | #99

Dailies + Operation ≠ Planet

I don't really think we need a new daily area unless it offer Black Hole comms instead of Daily comms (Illum, Belsvais, Black Hole District, Section X) but a new Operation is always welcome
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Vitas
12.19.2012 , 03:38 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Dailies + Operation ≠ Planet

I don't really think we need a new daily area unless it offer Black Hole comms instead of Daily comms (Illum, Belsvais, Black Hole District, Section X) but a new Operation is always welcome
The expansion page says level 55 along with new gear. This might mean there could be new commendations to earn along with new elite gear to purchase with. Would make perfect sense unless Makeb may have its own dailies.