Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel: Thoughts?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel: Thoughts?

sstanks
12.18.2012 , 04:40 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
They should add in the expansion, simply put, MORE VARIETY, people like different things and I'm sick of seeing space segways and the bad design of that christmas speeder.
I love the christmas speeder. I loved it so much i got 2.

Of course I don't love it as much as my Refer a friend speeder.

NinjatisedLemon
12.18.2012 , 05:21 PM | #22
I have a feeling that once the dream master arc is over, then we will see a full sized expac that will expand the galaxy alot more than one planet. I mean a whole new arc would have to be huge.
(Ascension Strikes Back)(The Sith'ari)
Katre (50 Trooper) Caaden (50 Guardian) Ka'tre (50 Maurader)
Bergeren Colony
The Karrot is Back!

gambitss
12.18.2012 , 06:36 PM | #23
Hope this expansion puts the game in the map again.
good luck

BrandonSM
12.18.2012 , 06:59 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I was hoping for a continuation to the war, but it might be nice to take out some Hutts.

Best thing about this is the level cap increase in my opinion.
I think it goes without saying Dread Masters will have a part in this. As to what exactly, no one knows.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Sylvatica
12.18.2012 , 07:01 PM | #25
still waiting for my cartel points tho
Chuundar PVP EU
Fus Ro Dah =

Aurbere
12.18.2012 , 07:04 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I think it goes without saying Dread Masters will have a part in this. As to what exactly, no one knows.
That's what I'm thinking as well. Dread Masters have been busy haven't they? Can't wait for my Sage to put them down.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

ZayneDraay
12.18.2012 , 07:25 PM | #27
That's what I'm thinking as well. Dread Masters have been busy haven't they? Can't wait for my Sage to put them down.
Yes, it's about time those dreadmasters meet their doom. I can't wait to put them down as my juggernaut, should be epic!
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

Aurbere
12.18.2012 , 07:40 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ZayneDraay View Post
Yes, it's about time those dreadmasters meet their doom. I can't wait to put them down as my juggernaut, should be epic!
No doubt about that. I would like to see a combined operation where both factions cooperate to take them out. That would be epic.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Mawduce
12.18.2012 , 07:42 PM | #29
No doubt about that. I would like to see a combined operation where both factions cooperate to take them out. That would be epic.
but is that really star wars. a big part of why ALL my friend quit minus one is that the game was no longer about fighting between the republic and the empire, but over third party factions that most of us would rather have bombarded from space.
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...

Darth_Vicente
12.18.2012 , 07:43 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by aurbere View Post
no doubt about that. I would like to see a combined operation where both factions cooperate to take them out. That would be epic.
no no no no no!
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin