Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unlock: Inventory Module (Account) did not work.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Unlock: Inventory Module (Account) did not work.

DarthDagens
12.25.2012 , 03:03 AM | #11
So I submited my ticket on the 14th and still have yet to hear anything. Come on guys, it's almost been 2 weeks...

Tyrven
12.25.2012 , 05:05 AM | #12
I am in the same boat. Bought 2 inventory unlocks and 1 cargo bay and the inventory unlocks only worked on the character that clicked on the item and toons made after that. The cargo bay didn't work. I also did the account section X but subbed to get my coins so I do not know if that worked or not. Nothing like BW defrauding its customers yet again, this time charging cash then not delivering the feature they just charged for.

Tyrven
12.25.2012 , 05:07 AM | #13
People were joking about a class action suit against them for taking payment after payment and not living up to their side of things and pretty much ignoring the issue. Sadly I don't think there are enough ppl left playing to warrant anything like that or I would happily jump on board.

tolaez
12.25.2012 , 12:30 PM | #14
This just happened to one of my guildmates as well. They put items into the new slots which disappeared though.. Including one of the now unobtainable bow-casters

Luckily it showed up later in their inventory. But the slots definitely did not work for the toon or any of their others.

Suchin
12.27.2012 , 09:35 PM | #15
Yep, this happened to me as well today. From now on I'm just gonna wait to buy anything until I am certain there are no bugs being posted about on the forums. Sigh. I put in a ticket, but sadly my faith is pretty low. Which is sad, I've been playing this game for a year now, rather faithfully.

Tyrven
12.27.2012 , 10:59 PM | #16
Would love to get some feedback on these features ppl are paying for and are not working.

Suchin
12.28.2012 , 08:53 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
Would love to get some feedback on these features ppl are paying for and are not working.
So would I, Tyrven. So would I. I'm guessing they're swamped with tickets, and I don't mind waiting a bit but I spent quite a bit on these features. I really love this game, I have a lot of fun. But I am going to put spending any further money on hold until they get everything fixed. Or, go play TSW until the get the kinks worked out and maybe come back.

Temon
12.28.2012 , 09:48 AM | #18
I had this exact issue as well. Based on this thread it is apparent that these account unlocks are not working at all.

I submitted a bug report in game (I am assuming my 200k I paid for the broken unlock is just wasted credits) and I got a response that told me to phone their customer support. Of course I am not going to do that... I don't have time in my day to sit on hold for 3-4 hours.

Hopefully this will get addressed as a part of an upcoming patch.

Mortul
12.28.2012 , 02:34 PM | #19
I was thinking of getting 5 of the Unlock: Inventory Module (Account) via the Cartel Market. is this only happening with the modules purchased via GTN/players or is this also happening with the modules you purchase from the Cartel Market?

HydroTek
12.29.2012 , 10:48 AM | #20
I have this issue with the cargo bay (account) as well ...the cartel coins were deducted from my total, but no new cargo bay .
If it's stuck ...force it, if it break's ...you needed a new one anyway.
If the Healer dies, the Tank dies ...If the Tank dies, we all die.