Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unlock: Inventory Module (Account) did not work.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unlock: Inventory Module (Account) did not work.

DarthDagens
12.17.2012 , 07:54 PM | #1
I bought 3 unlock: inventory module (account) off the GTN / other players for a total of 725,000 credits. I have 7 characters that are missing 3 rows each in order to have max inventory space, my 8th character already has his inventory maxed out. I used all 3 unlocks and yet did not get any extra inventory space on any of my characters; my 7 characters are still missing their 3 rows. 1 of the unlocks was used my warrior who already had max inventory, the other two were used by my bounty hunter and smuggler. Both of them had an extra row, until I logged out and then back in and the new inventory space had disappeared. Any insight would be great. Thanks.

Also, I'm nervous about my remaining account unlocks. I have account wide titles, 3rd skill slot, hide helm and unify colours that I won't be able to use until my sub is up on wed. However, if they also glitch and don't work I will have no way to get the issue resolved since you don't provide support for f2p.

Beyond that, will this issue still be resolved even if my subscription ends before a customer service agent has a chance to look at it?

DarthDagens
12.18.2012 , 06:21 PM | #2
E-mailed support, they e-mailed me back telling me to call the support line. The support line told me to e-mail support.

*sigh*

DarthDagens
12.19.2012 , 03:28 PM | #3
My account switched over to f2p. Was hoping that, for some reason, the unlocks would click in or something; they did not. Still waiting to hear back from here, in game ticket and e-mail.

Jack_Deth
12.24.2012 , 08:37 AM | #4
Same problem, although I only bought 1 of these. Additionally, when I did this and logged onto another character I lost a cargo bay that I bought, got all items mailed to me. When I restarted game and went back to that character the cargo bay was back, but still no inventory module. Inventory Module (account) only was added to the character I used it on.

Haritsuke
12.24.2012 , 09:07 AM | #5
Yeah, I had the same problem. Hopefully, it will be high priority on their fix list after the holidays and we will get our modules unlocked.

There is a similar problem with the Account Cargo Bay Hold.

Obirayy
12.24.2012 , 02:08 PM | #6
aw man. i just bought 1 of these as well. i might not use it yet.

i was also wondering if this is on the cartel market cause i cant seem to find it. i actually cant see any (ACCOUNT) unlocks.

hope im looking in the right place.
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Himeji_Endless
12.24.2012 , 02:17 PM | #7
BW/EA doesn't care ... sorry to hear about your loss!

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

biggermuscles
12.24.2012 , 02:18 PM | #8
you all should know better than to buy/use something that BW/EA releases early

they NEVER thoroughly test their products (read: warhammer online)

so, do some more research before you give these clowns your money

Himeji_Endless
12.24.2012 , 02:21 PM | #9
^

Good advice!

I dont buy Cartel Coins, I just use my monthly sub allotment and for those complaining about not getting a hero's banner ... i bought mines on the GTN for 1k ... cheeeep

Yes, i have long lost any faith in EA/BW and although i love the game, i absolutely hate the people running it into the ground. just waiting for something better to come out (sadly GW2 just had no appeal for me)

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

biggermuscles
12.24.2012 , 02:22 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Himeji_Endless View Post
^

Good advice!

I dont buy Cartel Coins, I just use my monthly sub allotment and for those complaining about not getting a hero's banner ... i bought mines on the GTN for 1k ... cheeeep

Yes, i have long lost any faith in EA/BW and although i love the game, i absolutely hate the people running it into the ground. just waiting for something better to come out (sadly GW2 just had no appeal for me)
yeah it's a great franchise/game

unfortunately it is/was terribly mishandled (again, read: warhammer online lol)

devs/designers with their heads up their asses and relying on "metrics"