Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is Nadia?

KostonxEld
12.28.2012 , 02:17 PM | #21
I use my Nadia on all the dailys and solo content. Have her geared in columi+ shadow tank gear, end, wis, defense stuff.
Her DPS is still great and she can take a beating now too.
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

Allronix
12.28.2012 , 04:28 PM | #22
I haven't had her in my party long, but I was savvy enough to have Flashpoint-acquired gear waiting for her when I did. I don't mind that she had a saber already. As of Quesh, you were giving her a bit of training (at least I was - Daddy Grell asked nicely), so it's not a stretch that she could at least handle a training saber.

My BIG complaint is that she's recruited so late! Heck, most of the other classes have all their crew by the time they're off Hoth, so why are we waiting so long for this sweetheart?

Personality: She is SUCH a sweetie. I'm playing a female Consular to avoid the uncomfortable implications of Master/Padawan romance (Felix is a great guy, and too bad Holiday got jealous, so I'm cool on that front, anyway). She pulled double her weight before I even recruited her - just wished I could take her out to see the galaxy a little sooner. And I wanted the option to pull her away from her daddy's remains give her a hug (kinda like Shep had with Tali)! The kid needs it.

Her dad? I REALLY liked him. GREAT character, and I was freaking tempted to haul that Sith back to my boat for a long "talk" with Zenith and me behind closed doors (because I'm SURE Zenith has some creative ideas on interrogation methods) , but held back because Daddy Grell would have been the first guy on the boat trying to talk me out of it (Felix would be the second). So basically, I'm trying to do right by her because I want to do right by Daddy's memory. NICELY PLAYED, Bioware!

She thinks you're brave, strong, good, and wise. She's trusting you already. Don't screw it up.

Mechanics wise? Nice to see someone who can use my perfectly-serviceable old gear. I actually put a lot of the Recruit PvP gear on her because it's got good L50 stats, but you can't sell it (you get ONE credit for it!). I'll grind for better, but it's nice to have that stopgap for hand-me-down gear. She isn't a damage sponge like Qyzen, but she's a lot less inclined to hit targets I already stunned. Been running her on Ilum, and she handles crowds nicely with those Force booms of hers.
Alylia Terel of Guild Meridius, Bergen Colony
Meridius: Offering Assistance to Friends of the Republic. World Bosses, Imperials, and Sith defeated. Datacrons procured and worlds explored.

rngeasterling
12.28.2012 , 07:34 PM | #23
Yeah, she is one of my favorite characters. Playing as a knight, I really miss her, it would be interesting if you could choose the companions that you wanted in your story, but it seems strange to think of her in the knight's story. I think the knight is a bit of a hit team while the consular is more of a big picture commander. I didn't really appreciate how easy Nadia is to equip until I played as the knight, I guess Scourge can use my old stuff if I am a guardian.

Kariella
12.31.2012 , 11:08 AM | #24
Big plus that she gets your leftover gear

She has really great dps and can take a pretty good beating (although she is not a tank and melee slashing animals kick her butt, aka Voss)...

I use her to mow down trash and silvers and "some"TM elites... however for bosses I pull out Theran... based on my playstyle I cant do bosses with her or really tough mobs... its just much easier with Theran...

side note... as other said... if you buy her up to 6k affection (cost 43k if you follow the guide)... then she gets to 10k max almost instantly so long as your light side'ish

waitin for same sex relationships as felix doesnt really do it for me...

as for getting her too late... I only think people say that cuz if ur male Sage she is your romance and you should get her earlier just from that perspective
make me and offer and i'll think about it...

toyfanatic
12.31.2012 , 11:18 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SandsOfArrakis View Post
Just started a Shadow, and it would be nice if I could take her on my journeys. Although I think I might be better off with a healer companion this time around.
If you join the ranks of the shadowtanks, you can use nadia as your dps comp. Sure theran is a decent healer, but you kill things quicker with nadia. She will probly be your best geared comp because she wears all your handme downs.

Kariella
01.02.2013 , 07:45 AM | #26
important note that I just learned the hard way"ish" when you hit 50 you get a free gear set at level 126 for yourself... and if you just give Nadia your leftovers or loot she will be in the 95ish to 110 ish range... so you want to make sure that you save up to manually gear her when you hit 50...

otherwise you have a gimped dps pet compared to you at 126...
make me and offer and i'll think about it...

Brittaany_Banks
01.02.2013 , 07:48 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathest View Post
Thinking of making a shadow just cuz I loved sin. How is Nadia though? From what I read, is she just like ashara, young and annoying? How did y'all like her?
Shes a bit salty, but still goes down easy.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

Quraswren
01.02.2013 , 01:03 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathest View Post
Thinking of making a shadow just cuz I loved sin. How is Nadia though? From what I read, is she just like ashara, young and annoying? How did y'all like her?
I cared nothing for her. She's dog ugly with that pasty face makeup and all of her customizations as horrid.

I made sure to nt marry her and her being down in the store room sub-level of the ship is more than fine with me.

The best thing about her is she gets my old gear. Shes decked out in Black hole gear and for packs that require some AOE damage she does an amazing job when timed right with my force quake.

Shes a great melee / AOE damage companion when she gets some gear (even if it's my old stuff) but I put that S & M type full mask on her so I don't have to look at her and if I could strap a ball in her mouth I would cause I can't stand to hear her talk either.

GARhenus
01.06.2013 , 11:03 PM | #29
In terms of personality - yay
Make-up - no
Role - Already DPS so no

slafko
01.11.2013 , 08:05 AM | #30
Nadia is my favourite companion by far. I really liked her story and having her as a padawan even though that bit could have been done a lot better. Gearing her is super easy. My main spec is tank so she gets my dps gear and accompanies me on every quest and daily. I really can't remember the last time I've used any other companion. Even Tharan has been tasked with crafting for the last several months.

Nadia FTW.