Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Space Missions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 01:43 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by clevos View Post
Day 1
Bought ship upgrades for three of my 50's
ran them. got an operation or two for each of them immediately afterwards

Day 2
Two of my characters had operations in the space quest terminal. third one did not.

Day 3
Two of my characters had operations in the space quest terminal. Only one could accept them. The other could just seethe in anger at the red text saying not eligible. The third one still had no operations available.

Day 4
NONE of my characters have the space operations in their terminals.

I made a forum post with no reply. I submitted a ticket with no reply.
Remind me again why I paid real money to get cartel coins to deck my ship out for missions that I am not getting dailies for? All I found is this thread saying, "we are investigating it". Not, "we are working to fix this problem." I think enough people have verified that the problem exists.

EDIT:For poor grammar due to anger
Your anger is understandable, investing real money tends to frustrate people more when [reasonable] expectations aren't met.

I'm just glad some kind soul put hundreds of the parts up on my server's GTN for cheap. The price is all over the place on Dalborra atm though.

beanfield
12.14.2012 , 02:52 PM | #32
So am I to assume that this will not be fixed until Tuesday at the earliest?
Could you at least pay me to test your game on live servers since I couldn't copy over to test?

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 08:40 PM | #33
Bump.

KostonxEld
12.15.2012 , 04:06 AM | #34
I finished 3 of them the first day. Then I finished another the next day and got a daily or weekly to replay one of the ones I had already beaten. Did the daily then finished the remaining ones I hadn't completed yet, thinking I would get another daily or weekly to replay another but still waiting and haven't gotten another yet.

I really hope this is a bug, cuz I finished them all now and if the only reason to repeat any is once a week or just for credits that is a horrible waste of mission. I want to do at least one of these a day for some sort of reward, maybe bh comms only once a week and reduced rewards for the others, but only givin credits for finishing a hardmode space mission is bs
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

JediNg
12.15.2012 , 05:19 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by VedrixSorio View Post
Some how I knew someone would ask me to waste my time to prove something over the internet. I don't do **** for free, and I don't need to prove anything. Take the idea or leave it. Assuming it didn't happen if there's no immediate proof is childish, grow up. Don't doubt yourself and go try. If you can't do it, maybe you need to enhance your skills a little more before trying again. As for the bonuses, it doesn't really matter because they don't award BH comms.

Also just noticed regnant assault is available to my lvl 40.
Cool.
Ritha
The Harbinger
Formerly from Ahazi, Dec Oct 2003 - Nov 2005

KostonxEld
12.15.2012 , 05:22 AM | #36
Just logged on and had the thanium(mando minefield) and thanium/barus weekly missions. So it seems the others are broken atm.
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

JediNg
12.15.2012 , 06:48 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by KostonxEld View Post
Just logged on and had the thanium(mando minefield) and thanium/barus weekly missions. So it seems the others are broken atm.
Mine should reset tomorrow and the day after. But nothing new for me still. Just the two you described were available to me on tues after completing -all- of the intiial missions, and then nothing since
Ritha
The Harbinger
Formerly from Ahazi, Dec Oct 2003 - Nov 2005

anwonstarrunner
12.15.2012 , 10:27 AM | #38
Gonna post my question here to bump this post as well.

After taking a couple weeks break i logged on Thursday 12/13/2012 to find that 1.6 was live and that there were new space missions. After some frustration and some trial and error I was able to beat all the missions and then the unlocked missions that appeared. Since then none of the 1.6 space missions have shown up on my space mission terminal. Conducting an internet search sent me to Dulfy.net and there I found a schedule for the unlock days for the new space missions. Seems like it will be one of the new missions opens up each day of the week so that you can not get too many BH comms and other rewards. While I would prefer to be able to do them all everyday, I can see the justification for not making it too easy to get BH comms (Is BH really that great anymore? With the level 63 armor and upgrades so easy to get on the gtn?). My question is since I beat all available missions on Thursday will i be unable to do any of the new missions again until next thursday or am i supposed to be able to do one a day now? Thanks for any information you can give.

VedrixSorio
12.15.2012 , 10:44 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by anwonstarrunner View Post
Gonna post my question here to bump this post as well.

After taking a couple weeks break i logged on Thursday 12/13/2012 to find that 1.6 was live and that there were new space missions. After some frustration and some trial and error I was able to beat all the missions and then the unlocked missions that appeared. Since then none of the 1.6 space missions have shown up on my space mission terminal. Conducting an internet search sent me to Dulfy.net and there I found a schedule for the unlock days for the new space missions. Seems like it will be one of the new missions opens up each day of the week so that you can not get too many BH comms and other rewards. While I would prefer to be able to do them all everyday, I can see the justification for not making it too easy to get BH comms (Is BH really that great anymore? With the level 63 armor and upgrades so easy to get on the gtn?). My question is since I beat all available missions on Thursday will i be unable to do any of the new missions again until next thursday or am i supposed to be able to do one a day now? Thanks for any information you can give.
If they're like other weeklies they should reset on Tuesday, cept only one works properly I think. Somehow I have the feeling that I'll get the intro missions again come Tuesday and not the actual BH weekly missions.

As for the level 63 armourings and mods, they are better than blackhole yes. However some blackhole enhancements are still best in slot depending on your build.
Falx Severo -- The Guardians

murdocc
12.15.2012 , 11:55 AM | #40
Currently three days with no new may space missions. If it's working as intended They should just say that.