Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Space Missions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 10:14 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by beanfield View Post
Friday morning, check all 5 chars that should be getting the weekly space missions. Nothing. No new weeklies at all.
A quick fix to this would be nice.
5 Chars? Did you pay cartel coins for that? If so - ouch, i bought 1 single tactical pack, and then managed to pick up the rest of that set plus 2 sets more for 65k-80k per part on my servers GTN.

emidas
12.14.2012 , 10:16 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanglez View Post
5 Chars? Did you pay cartel coins for that? If so - ouch, i bought 1 single tactical pack, and then managed to pick up the rest of that set plus 2 sets more for 65k-80k per part on my servers GTN.
I have 4 toons, and just bought all the parts with credits.

I'm having the same issue on every toon. For a "widely anticipated" new feature, you sure did screw the pooch on this guys. Why would you change from a normal weekly reset to this convoluted buggy mess?
Slingemi 55 Gunslinger | Emidas 50 Scoundrel | Crimp 50 Vanguard
Snipemi 55 Sniper | Sithyllis 50 Marauder |Vagemi 39 Powertech
The Chatos Academy - Officer

beanfield
12.14.2012 , 10:17 AM | #23
no, spent CCs on 1 offensive pack, the rest from vendors/GTN

I actually really enjoy the new space missions. It would be real nice if the weeklies would pop or for other users just work in general.

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 10:24 AM | #24
no, spent CCs on 1 offensive pack, the rest from vendors/GTN

I actually really enjoy the new space missions. It would be real nice if the weeklies would pop or for other users just work in general.
I enjoy them too - though i'm pissed off at the absence of Space Mission: Asteroid Mine, seeing as Bioware has been dangling it as a new space mission since the middle of the year.

VedrixSorio
12.14.2012 , 10:43 AM | #25
All the new mission with possibly the exception of thanium disruption can be done with grade 5 ship parts. They're not very heroic or challenging. All you do is put power to shields, mash wsad and space to avoid taking damage and use emp, missles, and torpedos on targets all while dodging asteroids and cargo containers. Whatever damage you take you regen quickly. The hardest part with this is the discipline it takes to not shoot at other targets. You don't get the bonuses but its easy complete and saves you CC/RL $ or credits in game.

Still broken though.

I'd like to see that asteroid one. Then again they said "coming in the next year" and they showed it in what, June? So we still got some time.
Falx Severo -- The Guardians

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 11:00 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by VedrixSorio View Post
All the new mission with possibly the exception of thanium disruption can be done with grade 5 ship parts. They're not very heroic or challenging. All you do is put power to shields, mash wsad and space to avoid taking damage and use emp, missles, and torpedos on targets all while dodging asteroids and cargo containers. Whatever damage you take you regen quickly. The hardest part with this is the discipline it takes to not shoot at other targets. You don't get the bonuses but its easy complete and saves you CC/RL $ or credits in game.

Still broken though.

I'd like to see that asteroid one. Then again they said "coming in the next year" and they showed it in what, June? So we still got some time.
Care to make a video to prove the validity of your claims. I'd buy having but a few pieces of grade 7 and muscling your way through it, but getting all bonuses and the main mission without grade 7 parts, as you said, is not do-able. And frankly, what fun is it not doing the bonuses.

beanfield
12.14.2012 , 11:39 AM | #27
least I've done em with was 3 t7 parts 5 t6 and a t5 missle mag.

went and did all the bonuses just hoping it would have some effect to pop the weeklies... no luck

I can't imagine it being this hard to fix. Are they still 'investigating' it?

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 11:44 AM | #28
least I've done em with was 3 t7 parts 5 t6 and a t5 missle mag.

went and did all the bonuses just hoping it would have some effect to pop the weeklies... no luck

I can't imagine it being this hard to fix. Are they still 'investigating' it?
Well i'm happy to bump this as much as needed until they fix this issue.

clevos
12.14.2012 , 11:59 AM | #29
Day 1
Bought ship upgrades for three of my 50's
ran them. got an operation or two for each of them immediately afterwards

Day 2
Two of my characters had operations in the space quest terminal. third one did not.

Day 3
Two of my characters had operations in the space quest terminal. Only one could accept them. The other could just seethe in anger at the red text saying not eligible. The third one still had no operations available.

Day 4
NONE of my characters have the space operations in their terminals.

I made a forum post with no reply. I submitted a ticket with no reply.
Remind me again why I paid real money to get cartel coins to deck my ship out for missions that I am not getting dailies for? All I found is this thread saying, "we are investigating it". Not, "we are working to fix this problem." I think enough people have verified that the problem exists.

EDIT:For poor grammar due to anger

VedrixSorio
12.14.2012 , 12:32 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanglez View Post
Care to make a video to prove the validity of your claims. I'd buy having but a few pieces of grade 7 and muscling your way through it, but getting all bonuses and the main mission without grade 7 parts, as you said, is not do-able. And frankly, what fun is it not doing the bonuses.
Some how I knew someone would ask me to waste my time to prove something over the internet. I don't do **** for free, and I don't need to prove anything. Take the idea or leave it. Assuming it didn't happen if there's no immediate proof is childish, grow up. Don't doubt yourself and go try. If you can't do it, maybe you need to enhance your skills a little more before trying again. As for the bonuses, it doesn't really matter because they don't award BH comms.

Also just noticed regnant assault is available to my lvl 40.
Falx Severo -- The Guardians