Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Space Missions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dancremer
12.21.2012 , 06:29 AM | #91
They are aware this is a bug and not intended. It won't get fixed until after the 1st of January

Via twitter through Amber Green & Asros.

Dan Cremer ‏@DanCremer
@Asros Trying to figure out HM Space reset pattern. Submitted BR, forum posts, tweeted @SWTOR Do you know? Thx.:

Asros ‏@Asros
I am still COMPLETELY baffled by the heroic space mission weekly resets. Not sure if they are bugged but I have to assume so cc @K0h4ku

Scotty Kyzer ‏@scottykyzer
@Asros @k0h4ku I have a ticket out there. They closed it, as per the usual. They have to be bugged.

Amber Green ‏@K0h4ku
@Asros You assume correctly. We're working on trying to figure out what's happening to cause that.

Amber Green ‏@K0h4ku
@scottykyzer Srry, for the inconvenience. Weíre aware that the SC Heroics arenít working as intended.

Amber Green ‏@K0h4ku
@DanCremer glad you like! We will be working to ensure thatís fixed after the first. Itís high priority for sure.
Let them hate, so long as they fear.

VedrixSorio
12.21.2012 , 08:49 AM | #92
Sounds like communication training is desperately needed. Is it that hard for someone to say its a bug and it's being looked at? Seriously? Almost two weeks to get an answer and it wasn't even on EA's initiative.
Falx Severo -- The Guardians

Khalhazar
12.21.2012 , 09:25 AM | #93
After the 1st?

Guys, it is getting _really_ hard to defend the game to all my friends who have left. It seems like every time I say "Shut up, I'm having fun." something like this happens.

I understand that this may look like yet another unreasonable player complaint, and if this were a one-time thing, you would be right. But it's not. TOR has a history of rather amazingly obvious bugs making it to live. Something is wrong in your QA process. Please fix the core issue, so that I can go back to ignoring my friends and having fun. :-(

Nanglez
12.21.2012 , 10:09 AM | #94
Just updated my OP to include what's happened so far this week.

Quote:
Part Five Of Whats Going Wrong: -- Update

On Tuesday all 3 of my toons received Regnant station at 11pm AEST. Have not received a Weekly mission since. It's now Friday.
Shame on BW for releasing broken content at christmas time, pay2winning it up by offering the endgame parts for real money, and then not even fixing the issue before heading off to enjoy Christmas.

I'm not saying they shouldn't celebrate Christmas or take time off, I'm saying this should have been sorted out by now.

LetoAtreidesII
12.21.2012 , 05:35 PM | #95
I'm fine with them taking so long to fix this issue, but they'd better reimburse us for all the comms we're losing. Imagine if raiders couldn't get their weekly for three or more weeks, I'm certain they'd give some sort of compensation. Obviously they can't figure out how many comms we're losing on an individual, case by case basis. What they can do is have heroic space mission dailies give double or triple rewards for a few weeks after they are fixed to compensate for the few weeks when people could not get them. Or they could give all those who have done all the heroic space mission intro quests a one time reward. I'm sure there are other possible solutions as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nanglez View Post
Shame on BW for releasing broken content at christmas time, pay2winning it up by offering the endgame parts for real money, and then not even fixing the issue before heading off to enjoy Christmas.

I'm not saying they shouldn't celebrate Christmas or take time off, I'm saying this should have been sorted out by now.
They should not be taking any time off right now. They should do that after the game's future is secure. They might deserve a break, but they can't afford one at the moment.

History lesson: part of what led to beginning of the demise of the Warhammer MMO was that it was released shortly before the year end holidays. The developers felt they deserved a break after many years of hard development. In so doing, they threw all those years of development down the drain. They may very well have deserved a break, but the MMO consumer base is not forgiving. The player base had to suffer through 2-3 weeks without updates with many glaring and outstanding issues as the developers took their vacation. As a result, Warhammer lost a sizable chunk of their subscriber base that they never recovered.

SWTOR is not really in an analagous situation at the moment, since it is already over a year old. But its future and standing are still precarious with much hanging in the balance. It cannot afford a developer vacation right now.

VedrixSorio
12.22.2012 , 07:07 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by LetoAtreidesII View Post
It cannot afford a developer vacation right now.
They've been taking a vacation for a long time now. Not physically but mentally. SHould've just gone physically when they zoned out mentally back in January.

Been releasing broken content after broken content after broken content, starting with 1.1.

Nanglez
12.26.2012 , 12:55 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by VedrixSorio View Post
They've been taking a vacation for a long time now. Not physically but mentally. SHould've just gone physically when they zoned out mentally back in January.

Been releasing broken content after broken content after broken content, starting with 1.1.
I recieved 2 weekly's last week. One on tuesday, one on saturday, and thats it.

VedrixSorio
12.27.2012 , 07:05 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanglez View Post
I recieved 2 weekly's last week. One on tuesday, one on saturday, and thats it.
Lucky. I still only get regnant assault on 5 characters...

DarthMeridian
01.03.2013 , 03:51 PM | #99
Is it fixed yet ?
I dont think so. From tuesday reset, i ve had chance to complete only regnant station, no new missions on wednesday and today.
Please respond.

Cyrve
01.04.2013 , 11:30 AM | #100
Removed by user as problems repaired
I am Become Terror...I am Become Darkness

I am Sith...