Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If SWTOR was real...

Beniboybling
12.13.2012 , 01:44 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by VigDiath View Post
If it was as a non force user, it would be as a politician or a smuggler. Being a smuggler would allow me the chance to travel the galaxy, but being a diplomat/politician would allow me to live nicely on Coruscant in 500 Republica. And you've never really seen a 'rich' smuggler lol.

Of course I would go Republic all the way.
Yeah, another reason why I wanted to be a smuggler, seeing as I'd still possess my Star Wars fandom I'd like to explore the galaxy and see all the aliens and planets out there.

LegendaryBlade
12.13.2012 , 01:55 AM | #12
If SWTOR was real life most everybody here would just be Republic citizens watching the war unfold on the news.

The truth hurts

I'd love to be some kind of Smuggler, or just a pilot in general. Exploring the vastness of space and living on my own rules.
Star Trek Online Science Officer - "To boldy go where no man has gone before."
Jung Ma RP-PVP Server:
Armetage - Gunslinger

Spartanik
12.13.2012 , 03:05 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by VigDiath View Post
I actually had a co-worker who said he'd rather be a Hutt too lol. Apparently we are overlooking their worth in the Star Wars universe.
Well they are wealth and live like kings. Or mafia bosses... never know
But the lore says they arent all like that though.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

internaty
12.13.2012 , 07:31 AM | #14
Does force ghost count?
Asuming they dont i probley be a sith inqistor hellbend on making the empire pay for enslaving me.
Even tho i prefeer to play the jedi consular.
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.

_Darkstar
12.13.2012 , 10:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryBlade View Post
If SWTOR was real life most everybody here would just be Republic citizens watching the war unfold on the news.

The truth hurts

I'd love to be some kind of Smuggler, or just a pilot in general. Exploring the vastness of space and living on my own rules.
Was gonna say this myself. The most many people could hope for is the Trooper, but even then unlikely because if you had the trooper personality you would be in the army.

Bounty Hunters exist in real life, so you either are one, or you wouldn't be one.
Smugglers exist in real life, so you either are one (You scum), or you wouldn't be one.
Intelligence agents exist in real life, so you either are one, or you wouldn't be one.
You could get lucky and have force sensitivity, but most people wouldn't. And of those who do most would end up sith and die in the academy (Don't tell me your passion doesn't rule you and I won't call you a liar), or would be too old for Jedi training and end up in a cave on Balmorra being killed by the Empire.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Beniboybling
12.13.2012 , 11:22 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
Was gonna say this myself. The most many people could hope for is the Trooper, but even then unlikely because if you had the trooper personality you would be in the army.

Bounty Hunters exist in real life, so you either are one, or you wouldn't be one.
Smugglers exist in real life, so you either are one (You scum), or you wouldn't be one.
Intelligence agents exist in real life, so you either are one, or you wouldn't be one.
You could get lucky and have force sensitivity, but most people wouldn't. And of those who do most would end up sith and die in the academy (Don't tell me your passion doesn't rule you and I won't call you a liar), or would be too old for Jedi training and end up in a cave on Balmorra being killed by the Empire.
But if you had to choose...

_Darkstar
12.13.2012 , 12:29 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
But if you had to choose...
I would be a midichlorian and make people my b*tch
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

LegendaryBlade
12.13.2012 , 12:50 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post

Well, judging by lore if you were force sensitive it'd be very likely the jedi would steal you away from your parents and train you. You'd learn how emotions are are bad, connections are bad, how the dark side is bad, and how only the sith deal in absolutes. You'll then drink the coolaid.

What i'm getting at is that the jedi order is pretty cultish.

I do think there are a lot of people who would end up with space-based occupations; like freighter pilots or stuff. My brother was a trucker, I almost took a trucking job before I got my software design degree. Freigher pilot in SW is just being a really cool trucker, but with more space pirate battles.

For the most part though, everyone here would be living on some random hub world playing space videogames and watching about the empire on the galactic news.
Star Trek Online Science Officer - "To boldy go where no man has gone before."
Jung Ma RP-PVP Server:
Armetage - Gunslinger

darthnamel
12.13.2012 , 02:36 PM | #19
If I could chose I would be a Mandalorian, if not force sensitive. I view the Mandalorian as accepting of many species, not going to be racists, and would enjoy. As a Mandalorian I would want to be a training sergeant to the new generation. And I would live on a training ship.

If force sensitive I would want to go the route of the Sith Inquisitor, but more neutral than Dark. And I would have many secret temples around the galaxy, with copies of research, buried in sealed vaults. I would fashion these vaults myself, maybe with a Mandos help.

Simbr
12.13.2012 , 02:44 PM | #20
I would be the Incredible Hulk and SMASH! The Hulk is real right?