Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

If SWTOR was real...


Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
12.12.2012 , 04:08 PM | #1
...who would you be?

Interesting question asked on general chat today, so I thought I'd broaden the discussion to the forums.

So, if SWTOR was real:

What faction would you support?
What class would you be?
And what planet would you live on? (minus destruction caused by the war)

I would be:
A Republic smugger, living on Corellia. Cause I'd rather democracy than repression, smugglers are cool and get fancy ships and don't necessarily have to go around killing things or getting themselves killed. And I'd live on Corellia cause its a nice core world, good for pilots and it has pretty gardens - and a zoo!

What about you?

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.12.2012 , 04:16 PM | #2
If I had to pick an actual character in game I would be Darth Jadus. He's just so cool and smart.

If I were to live in the SWTOR time, I would be a Bounty Hunter. Bounty Hunters are cool...
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Andge's Avatar


Andge
12.12.2012 , 04:23 PM | #3
I think either I would be a farmer living on a peaceful Republic planet. Or I would be a Jedi Guardian fighting Sith all day long in Warzones.

All or nothing, baby

Losh's Avatar


Losh
12.12.2012 , 04:27 PM | #4
Who I would want to be: a Jedi Knight living on the edge with Kira, T7, and the Organas on Alderaan.

Who I would probably be: a self-sacrificing Jedi Consular living as a hermit on Ilum.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
12.12.2012 , 04:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Losh View Post
Who I would want to be: a Jedi Knight living on the edge with Kira, T7, and the Organas on Alderaan.

Who I would probably be: a self-sacrificing Jedi Consular living as a hermit on Ilum.
lol
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
If I had to pick an actual character in game I would be Darth Jadus. He's just so cool and smart.

If I were to live in the SWTOR time, I would be a Bounty Hunter. Bounty Hunters are cool...
Where would you live? Or would you freelance across the stars!

If I where a BH, I'd build a palace somewhere... Alderaan isn't really my scene - maybe Nal Hutta, like Set from Darth Bane or Nar Shardaa

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.12.2012 , 04:40 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post

Where would you live? Or would you freelance across the stars!

If I where a BH, I'd build a palace somewhere... Alderaan isn't really my seen - maybe Nal Hutta, like Set from Darth Bane or Nar Shardaa
Probably my ship. I'll kick it in space with Mako..........
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Pirana's Avatar


Pirana
12.12.2012 , 04:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
...who would you be?

Interesting question asked on general chat today, so I thought I'd broaden the discussion to the forums.

So, if SWTOR was real:
What faction would you support? - Republic
What class would you be? - Gunslinger
And what planet would you live on? - Tatooine
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana

VigDiath's Avatar


VigDiath
12.12.2012 , 04:53 PM | #8
I love the idea of being a Shadow. Seeking secrets of the force and traveling the galaxy. If I had to remain stationary, it would involve me being a Watchman over a system with a known threat for the dark side. Maybe even a Jedi diplomat to Voss.

Probably would choose Alderaan as a planet to live on, or something on the outer edges like Tatooine.

If it was as a non force user, it would be as a politician or a smuggler. Being a smuggler would allow me the chance to travel the galaxy, but being a diplomat/politician would allow me to live nicely on Coruscant in 500 Republica. And you've never really seen a 'rich' smuggler lol.

Of course I would go Republic all the way.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

StarChompo's Avatar


StarChompo
12.12.2012 , 08:37 PM | #9
If it was real:

The dream: Probably a Hutt lieing around with dancing girls and lots of food, drinks and drugs.

The reality: Probably a Kowakian Monkey Lizard sitting on said Hutt's tail cackling, eating, drinking and hitting the space bong.

VigDiath's Avatar


VigDiath
12.12.2012 , 08:53 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by StarChompo View Post
If it was real:

The dream: Probably a Hutt lieing around with dancing girls and lots of food, drinks and drugs.

The reality: Probably a Kowakian Monkey Lizard sitting on said Hutt's tail cackling, eating, drinking and hitting the space bong.
I actually had a co-worker who said he'd rather be a Hutt too lol. Apparently we are overlooking their worth in the Star Wars universe.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)