Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this launched yet ? Cause it feel like it isn't...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is this launched yet ? Cause it feel like it isn't...

DjuretJan
12.20.2011 , 06:39 AM | #21
"Don't like it, don't play it."

Dumbest... argument... ever.. Constructive critisism is good. You're actively paying for a product, you give suggestions and expect to see improvements. Stop whining about whiners, if you don't like it, don't bump it.
"raza naba do a goula wookie niple pinchy" - Jabba the Griffin

Ikansas
12.20.2011 , 06:47 AM | #22
I have a female smuggler on high graphics and I have no idea what you are talking about.

I have high standards and ain't a fanboy.

Jeeedijedi
12.20.2011 , 06:49 AM | #23
The game is fantastic. Great Gameplay, Great Storylines.

But the game is also bugged to hell - and that needs sorting out asap or this game will become more unpopular than a bloke with a sneeze in an operating theatre.
We are fighting to save one another, we must realize we are not alone. We rise and fall together. And some of us must be sacrificed if all are to be saved. JMS

Mythrid
12.20.2011 , 06:51 AM | #24
3 of the 4 of your complaints were about graphics. What is it with you kids? Graphics haven't and never will = game play. You want graphics go play AoC or Aion. You won't have fun but you'll love the 8x AA!

Oooz
12.20.2011 , 06:57 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by kalibri View Post
No, is it for you ? Because you know, this is 2011, not 2004, and most people expect games of a certain quality, and this isn't one of them.
then you are living in dream world, there all the same, just look at BF3 as an example, at release buggy as ****, and its still buggy as ****. and yes i know its a first person shooter. every online game that gets release is always buggy, just cos its 2011 and not 2004 makes no difference what so ever.

software developers always release unfinshed, just look at microsoft, every OS ever released is unfinished, buggy full of holes and just the same as the mmos, they get fixed with patches and updates.

so get down of your soap box and ****.

Rendekar
12.20.2011 , 06:59 AM | #26
I agree with all of OPs points. The game has a good core but still has some serious issues. In this era of MMOs, Bioware doesnt have a lot of time to fix the game completely. If same problems persist after 3 months, server merges will be coming. We have experienced this many times with all major mmo launches except WoW of course

Tindahbawx
12.20.2011 , 07:01 AM | #27
Cant deny I would love me some higher rez textures, especially on some of the clothing.

Rendekar
12.20.2011 , 07:06 AM | #28
Quote:
Why is the grass growing 30m in front of me while on High settings ?
This is really disturbing. What were they thinking really ? Bah. Put a slider for grass draw distance asap please.

Kunitsukami
12.20.2011 , 07:07 AM | #29
SWTOR is the best MMO on the market by far.
Worship the mighty Hutt planet leaders! Moving incredibly slowly with their tiny arms and huge body mass which is easy to hit with any weapon!

YannALET
12.20.2011 , 07:09 AM | #30
@kalibri You can take ANY game available on the market and find stuff you don't like about it. Give us the name of one game which for you, is better than SWTOR. I can already garantee you that many people here will disagree and find hundred of things wrong with it :-)