Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding Revan

Darkondo
12.14.2012 , 03:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by khayyinx View Post
2- When was Revan in his prime? when fighting the emperor in SW:KOTOR Revan novel, when he get his full memory back? (although he was 3 years imprisioned and drugged, maybe his prime was right after KOTOR I, when he's kinda unstoppable).
I find this question obvious. As a sith he was powerful but eventually surpassed by Malak. As a jedi he became even stronger than he ever was as a sith and surpassed Malak. When he reclaims his mask and all of his memories he now has all the knowledge and power he had as a sith and all the knowledge and power he had as a jedi put together. In the foundry he had just gotten out of a 300 yr imprisonment where his strength and secrets were being drained by the emperor while he was trying to fight him off, due to this there was no way he could be at full strength. So its obvious that Revan's at his strongest when he regained his memories and fought the emperor.

khayyinx
12.14.2012 , 11:23 AM | #12
By this time, he was also being prisioner and drugged heavily for three years. that's why I don't know if this is his prime or kotor end...