Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bring the Korrealis series back

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bring the Korrealis series back

Kodite
12.22.2012 , 12:25 PM | #21
keep them out imo. nice treat for the founders

Royox
12.22.2012 , 12:30 PM | #22
If they are back they will become mainstream. Mainstream things is NOT what a MMO needs.

There are still some Korrealis speeders. Try to get'em.

You want to have EVERYTHING? Sorry. You should started playing before they wiped it.

Vlacke
12.22.2012 , 12:36 PM | #23
How does being a founder have anything to do with this topic?
I am a founder and i would like to see them back because only one of my characters have it, and i wouldn't mind seeing it on some other characters as well because they look good.

Maybe i should point out that my mindset doesn't operate on a level of an elitist ten year old who would start crying if all of a sudden more people got the chance to obtain something which he believes should be exclusive.
Telcontar Legacy

ObiJuanShenobi
12.22.2012 , 12:43 PM | #24
Don't bring them back. Rare and unavailable mounts happen in MMOs. I worked hard for mine and I'm pleased that you can't get them now. BW, continue to make me feel special

I'm just trollin...but seriously. Don't care to see them. One thing you can do BW...make mounts legacy wide. The toon I have those mounts on are no longer touched. I want them on my new main.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

JohraTon
12.22.2012 , 01:10 PM | #25
Keep them rare, stuff like that is a nice treat in MMO's

On a side note, let the PvP version be tradable or Bound to Legacy, I've still got spares in my cargo hold waiting to be sent to alts.
Jedi Covenant
Rhigus - Juggernaut
<Deceptýcons>

Tomb-Stone
12.22.2012 , 01:57 PM | #26
They need to bring them back, but make them hard to get.
Tomb-Stone
Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It The Most Never Use It...

Slowpokeking
12.22.2012 , 02:01 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
If they are back they will become mainstream. Mainstream things is NOT what a MMO needs.

There are still some Korrealis speeders. Try to get'em.

You want to have EVERYTHING? Sorry. You should started playing before they wiped it.
No good MMO use stuff that are not available anymore(except a few in GTN for ridiculous price) to attract people.

Slowpokeking
12.22.2012 , 02:02 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
Don't bring them back. Rare and unavailable mounts happen in MMOs. I worked hard for mine and I'm pleased that you can't get them now. BW, continue to make me feel special

I'm just trollin...but seriously. Don't care to see them. One thing you can do BW...make mounts legacy wide. The toon I have those mounts on are no longer touched. I want them on my new main.
Rare mount in MMO=Hard to get, NOT unavailable.

hallucigenocide
12.22.2012 , 02:11 PM | #29
tbh i'd rather see a new model.. perhaps like the one that luke rides around in on tatooine or something else
Dellamorte Jedi Battlemaster

Tomb-Stone
12.22.2012 , 02:38 PM | #30
If they did bring them back, they could make the new models 2-seaters. The vets would still have their 1-seat rare collectors vehicles, and all players would have a shot at earning a very useful 2-seat version of that vehicle.
Tomb-Stone
Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It The Most Never Use It...