Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bring the Korrealis series back

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bring the Korrealis series back

Lord_Karsk
12.22.2012 , 01:01 AM | #11
No you cant have 1, i got mine from grinding out pvp rank.It should be gone never to come back.

Darth_Precursor
12.22.2012 , 01:19 AM | #12
Don't bring them back! I love my Commander, and you don't see alot these days. They are symbols for true SWTOR diehards as they were back in 1.2, with only a few floating around on server GTN's.

DONT DO IT. KEEP THEM RARE!
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

Slowpokeking
12.22.2012 , 01:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Precursor View Post
Don't bring them back! I love my Commander, and you don't see alot these days. They are symbols for true SWTOR diehards as they were back in 1.2, with only a few floating around on server GTN's.

DONT DO IT. KEEP THEM RARE!
They were removed since 1.2. I played since 1.1, just didn't have the money to get 1 before they got removed.

TheHunterC
12.22.2012 , 01:56 AM | #14
I want them back
BioWare consider the ideas in THIS thread.

proud Collector's Edition owner

Slowpokeking
12.22.2012 , 11:31 AM | #15
Come on Bioware, can you respond to people's demand?

Alec_Fortescue
12.22.2012 , 11:39 AM | #16
How could anyone complain about their size if Dezlers are bigger? That's not the proper reasoning behind removing them. Besides, here there is no way to make a mailbox innaccessible by covering it with mounts.

Yes, bring them back. Make them a rare drop from the new operation, maybe? Like the tanks.
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

RikHar
12.22.2012 , 11:43 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarlgon View Post
with you there. The only reason they got rid of them is because of people complaining that they were too big. there are plenty of other speeders that are still in-game that are the same size.

In reality, it's not the size of these speeders. It's the idiots who use them to harrass others like blocking the entire mailbox or running up on people amd totally covering them. Players don't like this, hence the many complaints. And then it's not even a two or more man speeder.

Personally, I think they should either shrink these huge one-man speeders or get rid of them totally.

Slowpokeking
12.22.2012 , 12:01 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by RikHar View Post
In reality, it's not the size of these speeders. It's the idiots who use them to harrass others like blocking the entire mailbox or running up on people amd totally covering them. Players don't like this, hence the many complaints. And then it's not even a two or more man speeder.

Personally, I think they should either shrink these huge one-man speeders or get rid of them totally.
Then do something with the mailbox, why remove the speeders..

Royox
12.22.2012 , 12:22 PM | #19
NO. NO. NO and NO.

I swear Bioware. I worked A LOT to earn my Korrealis Sovereign before you wiped it. It's a RARE mount for the people that WORKED HARD THOSE DAYS.

DON'T MAKE KORREALIS SPEEDERS MAINSTREAM, KEEP THEM RARE.

OP. if you want a Korrealis...get one of the newest. Don't touch my Sovereign.

Vlacke
12.22.2012 , 12:25 PM | #20
Agreed, i would like to see them back also.
Telcontar Legacy