Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Terror from Beyond HM broken after Patch

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
12.18.2012 , 05:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi folks! We're aware of issues with some NPCs not spawning as intended in Terror From Beyond, and we've listed these and a few others on the Known Issues. There's a fix in the works that will be deployed in a patch after the first of the year. Thanks for your understanding.
Been noticing that a lot of these bugs are scheduled to be fixed "after the first of the year." It's the middle of December. Nobody's doing any more bug fixing this year?
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Kitru
12.18.2012 , 05:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Been noticing that a lot of these bugs are scheduled to be fixed "after the first of the year." It's the middle of December. Nobody's doing any more bug fixing this year?
Even programmers take time off for the holidays. I'm willing to bet that most of the programming staff has already gone home for the holidays since they didn't get to last year, so they're likely just stuck with a skeleton crew of Customer Service and Community Reps.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

dscount
12.19.2012 , 02:13 PM | #23
Can we at LEAST get his LOOT dropped on the first boss then?

We lose out on crafting materials from that mini-boss and kinda shafts people who need those materials (HM and SM). Not asking for much here, just MOVE the loot from the Mini-Boss to the first boss and call it good. Debug and FIX in the next year after that. Going 4-6 weeks w/o loot/materials from the Mini-boss is a little excessive for a bug if you ask me.

OR - since nobody apparently is working bug fixes then DOUBLE the loot drop on this mini-boss in 2013 to make up for the 4-6 weeks of not having that boss in DEC > JAN Fix date. (Just double for the period of time it's hosed to make up for lost time and decrease when done)

OR - Mail everyone that completed this a piece of the loot each week completed. (1 Stabilizer works for me)
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

Glower
12.19.2012 , 03:58 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
Even programmers take time off for the holidays. I'm willing to bet that most of the programming staff has already gone home for the holidays since they didn't get to last year, so they're likely just stuck with a skeleton crew of Customer Service and Community Reps.
I think this is just one poor indian coder!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)