Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shout out to everyone who has been here for a year

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Shout out to everyone who has been here for a year
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthAsphyx
12.13.2012 , 03:20 PM | #21
Been here from the day 1 as well. The game has its flaws, but pros outweigh the cons, no matter what haters say.

bionamaster
12.13.2012 , 03:25 PM | #22
Been here since Launch, not going to quit
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

AllisonBerryman
12.13.2012 , 04:33 PM | #23 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Great to see posts from some of our 1-year vets here! I can't believe a whole year has already gone by, and I hope we'll all get to share a lot more adventure in the coming years!

Aikiyc
12.13.2012 , 04:40 PM | #24
Wave 3 of day 1 of Early Access veteran here.

SWTOR 4 lyfe!
The Teltae Legacy
There's no escape from the mind.

Eshmael
12.13.2012 , 04:43 PM | #25
Since Ultima Online and DAoC i didnt enjoy a game that long.
And if they dont do things like "lvl7 spacecombat gear nearly for free in CM" again i would love to play the game next another year... or 3 =)

mikebevo
12.13.2012 , 04:45 PM | #26
I signed up late wanted no part of a MMO, I wanted my KotOR 3, so did not buy the CE when everyone else did. I pre-release until the regular edition in Sept or Oct until after a friend talked me into it. Feel in love with smuggler sawbones in the beta and have never looked back. Despite solo leveling a sawbone in my first MMO ever as a complete noob, this is my favorite game of all-time.

Thanks everyone at BioWare.

Can't believe I have played a game for a year.

Wodaz
12.13.2012 , 04:53 PM | #27
Wow!! A year already!! Been a day one forum user, beta tester and proud owner of a CE version of this game.

Here's to many more great years of SWTOR!!!
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

InnerPieces
12.13.2012 , 04:53 PM | #28
Yep.. Started with Beta and gave up every other MMO to still be here.
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.

siyuandai
12.13.2012 , 04:56 PM | #29
Been playing since Early Access on December 14, 2011! It's been a blast so far in TOR, I've played through all eight storylines, done every single operation and every mode, and I have no intentions on stopping any time soon

Keep up the good work Bioware! I'm looking forward to the new "The Shroud" Operation and Makeb!
<Emperor's Hammer>
Ezria (Darkness Assassin) - Guild Officer
Server: Jedi Covenant

tglass
12.13.2012 , 04:59 PM | #30
Started playing the Beta around July/August and got in on day one of early access when the game went live. Been loving it ever since.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread