Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MiniBoss in TfB missing after Patch 1.6?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Thoffs
12.11.2012 , 11:00 PM | #11
In story mode, no mini-boss.
On final boss in phase 1 in story mode, we actually had a *beacon* spawn during phase 1! (this is a hard mode mechanic, not a story mode mechanic). When we got to phase 2, no anomalies. Nutz.

jeniyagyu
12.11.2012 , 11:17 PM | #12
Same with storymode with my guild.

No Mini-boss. No Anomalies. Only one add during last boss first phase(?).
55 Shadow - 55 Sage - 55 Gunslinger
55 Assassin - 55 Sorcerer - 55 Operative - 55 Juggernaut
~Just wants to raid and have fun. Seriously, Guild Politics make me want to /wrists.~

veyl
12.11.2012 , 11:30 PM | #13

dannikj
12.12.2012 , 12:42 AM | #14
I'm too lazy to make a separate thread for this, but in Nightmare Denova tonight, on Vorgath there was no add up in the tower (on multiple pulls, since we wiped a couple of times randomly.)

JovethGonzalez
12.12.2012 , 03:43 PM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone, after investigating, we have found that there is, in fact, an issue with spawns in Terror From Beyond. Specifically, several NPCs may not spawn as intended:
  • Unstable Larva
  • Hypergate Irregularities
  • Hypergate Beacons (Hard Mode ONLY)
Additionally, the Gargantuan Lobel may not spawn as intended.

We apologize for the loss in credits and crafting mats, and we're working on implementing changes to fix this. In the meantime, the Operation can currently be completed per usual with the aforementioned spawn issues.

We have updated the Known Issues thread to reflect these issues, as well as new spawn issues with Maelstorm Prison and Explosive Conflict.

Thank you for your patience in this.

iamthehoyden
12.12.2012 , 04:19 PM | #16
Good lord. Your known issues list....the ops and fps that are affected. Your testing process didn't catch any of this???? How do you not catch a client crash in Foundry??
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

AshlaBoga
12.12.2012 , 04:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Good lord. Your known issues list....the ops and fps that are affected. Your testing process didn't catch any of this???? How do you not catch a client crash in Foundry??
I don't know if they use their internal testing for all of the patch. It seems like they only tested the Lifeday gear
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

IrishTR
12.12.2012 , 06:43 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, after investigating, we have found that there is, in fact, an issue with spawns in Terror From Beyond. Specifically, several NPCs may not spawn as intended:
  • Unstable Larva
  • Hypergate Irregularities
  • Hypergate Beacons (Hard Mode ONLY)
Additionally, the Gargantuan Lobel may not spawn as intended.

We apologize for the loss in credits and crafting mats, and we're working on implementing changes to fix this. In the meantime, the Operation can currently be completed per usual with the aforementioned spawn issues.

We have updated the Known Issues thread to reflect these issues, as well as new spawn issues with Maelstorm Prison and Explosive Conflict.

Thank you for your patience in this.
Thanks for stiffing us this week from the material drops, and however long this bug persists... Christ... Not only do you release new broke crap you break the old crap too... Can I get job there? It obviously requires no talent, no testing and no care whatsoever towards your product/client base!