Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please... PLEASE Just ONE patch of bugfixes.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Please... PLEASE Just ONE patch of bugfixes.

12.10.2012 , 04:47 AM | #1
Bioware, I've been playing this game since February and I'm getting fed up. I've spent literally hundreds of dollars buying parts and new computers to even PLAY this game. I love the game, don't get me wrong, but after seeing a HUGE period of inactivity from Bioware and the patch-after-patch of more-and-more bugs that are just NOT getting fixed, PLEASE just do ONE patch to address bugs. Myself and many others are getting very frustrated with the continual lack of foresight in new features being added without proper testing and continual thought process of continuing content updates without fixing prior content's bugs first. After a year of the game being around, we still have bugs from beta. Your known bug list grows every week... Something needs to be done. Please. I'm begging you, and I know there are more people who agree with me:

12.10.2012 , 04:51 AM | #2
I Second this.
Make 1.7 The Battle of the Bugs, nothing more than Bug fixes. NO new Content just bug fixes

12.10.2012 , 05:07 AM | #3
How to make them pay attention for your pleads:
1. Just make a statement that current bugs prevent you to buy CC coins.
2. If the bugs will be fixed you probably will buy CC coins worth a $500..
3. wait for emergency patch
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

12.10.2012 , 05:09 AM | #4
I wholeheartedly support this idea.

My impression of the game was quite good...until I got my second companion. Watched her run around with a lightsaber through her body, which remained behind whenever she was dismissed, which complemented her "see you later" voice clip glitching.

My thought was: this game has been out how long? I'm sure there are many more gameplay bugs hampering progress, but when I (who came in just a couple months ago) can enjoy the game idea while thinking "this is really amateurish programming"...well, given how many months these issues have apparently persisted, it speaks to dev priorities--and not in a positive way.

12.10.2012 , 05:19 AM | #5
I second this, forget trying to keep the pvp crowd happy by introducing another flash zone for them. Don't add any more content that introduces more bugs, for example the section x fiasco with the hk unit being naked for some.

Have one team on bugs and another team one one long term project to add properly coded content a long time down the road.

12.10.2012 , 05:21 AM | #6

Please include minor graphic bugs too. Like the one that changes the color of your vest if your skin is dark or light. It really isn't fair that, because of the skin color choices some people made for their characters, random vests will display strange colors that wont match(even with the color matching option) the rest of their characters outfit. This glitch has been around FOREVER and I'm guessing that's because it's minor...but if there was just a "patch of bug fixes" I think it wouldn't be too much to ask if that one was thrown in.

Plus, this bug might of already affected the cartel market. People are reporting a vest that displays darker on certain characters.

12.10.2012 , 05:23 AM | #7
Supported! Great idea!!

12.10.2012 , 07:58 AM | #8
/signed wholeheartedly.
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013

12.10.2012 , 08:25 AM | #9
so true

12.10.2012 , 08:29 AM | #10
They obviously hope that whenever something new gets realeased they can forget about the old stuff (bugs) as people will be too involved in the new, what they fail to realise is not everyone will be trying the new wz cos really 5 maps still isnt enough.

Bugs that they were informed about in BETA still not fixed despite seeming to be very tiny fixes just shows they really dont care and your thoughts, tickets and suggestions are falling on deaf ears. I have given up posting bug reports as they are never acted upon and certainly not in a good timescale.