Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug Report: Class missions unable to be completed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Bug Report: Class missions unable to be completed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

12.10.2012 , 04:41 AM | #1
I was just doing some class missions with my friend in my group. One was on Tatooine where I go seek out Tteek Tlek (If I recall correctly) and we get ambushed by droids. My friend killed one or more of them, and the quest got stuck and I had to reset, making me back-track ALL THE WAY BACK TO MY SHIP upon resetting and telling my friend to go wait somewhere FAR away from the fight. This happened again on Alderaan trying to convince Vox to stop attacking House Teral. The dogs spawned in the attack, my friend killed one or more of them, and again, the quest got glitched and I had to reset and go back to House Teral and start over.

Proposed solution: Flag the mobs so that if party members (or other people in general) kill/pick up the mobs before you do, that the person doing the applicable quest gets credit for it.

12.10.2012 , 06:30 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Chylla,

Have you tried to complete this mission with a different friend? I assume you have gotten past the mission at this point by killing the mobs yourself rather than with the assistance of a friend?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

12.10.2012 , 04:14 PM | #3
I just instructed my friend to just stay away from my class quests for the time being, as I suspect there's something going wrong with this. He's one of only a couple friends I have Republic-side as I don't play my Republic characters as often as my Imperial ones, so I didn't ask someone else to try it with me. I did manage to finish the quests in question by simply not having my friend there, killing the mobs with me so I guess that's a workaround for now.

Edit: After talking with my friend just now, we think is could be not just him killing the mobs, but him hitting them first, before I get to them, ie: force charge before I can run up and hit them on my Shadow.

06.22.2013 , 10:11 PM | #4
I have a bug to report as well ..I cannot get to the questline for the House of Terral to open for me ..this line leads to healing the senator in the end my whole story is halted ..I have done every quest available to me and I am at a wall ..Please advise ..We want the young Terral and the young miss Organa to be married now right? Better to strengthen the houses of Alderaan