Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Billing Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Facadas
12.10.2012 , 10:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Facadas,

Please excuse me for not being clearer in my previous post. Please contact our agents by phone via the appropriate number on the page I linked in my previous post. Our only avenue of support regarding Account & Billing issue is via telephone. Once you get to speak to one of our agents the issue should be quickly resolved.

Apologies again for not making this clear in my previous post.
Cerimon, why the hell not?
I mean i understand that you guys has CS don't have the magical powers to resolve this kind of Issues, but why can't you internally pass it to someone else?
Why do I have spend time for something you company should provide?
I'm currently checking with my bank if there is no problem in their end but even after that, this is not the way to treat paying costumer's, i shouldn't have to be doing international calls and spend my time on situations like this.

Facadas
12.11.2012 , 04:03 AM | #12
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569498

So it is possible to solve this kind of issues without phone calls hun? Or is only some special fellows that receive such treatment?

Facadas
12.11.2012 , 12:18 PM | #13
Tried again today and it worked.

So for what i can conclude it was indeed a problem at your end that somehow got resolved.
One thing i saw was that origin was having problems in the last few days. Was that it? And if it was, why not just say it?