Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Billing Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Facadas
12.10.2012 , 03:49 AM | #1
Ok since your web site ticket's don't work anymore, and ingame ticket's are being ignored, i post this here again in the hope it won't be ignored again (not much hope though).

Me and my wife are both subscribers and yesterday our game time was finished and when we were about to recharge it, I couldn't charge hers, for some reason my account was charged on a visaelectron but I couldn't do hers. Kept saying that you couldn’t use that credit card that I should charge on another, I add like 10 different ones and none worked, now she isn't a subscriber anymore and she can't send you a ticket, or post in the forums and she tried to contact your costume services twice, sent you two messages on costume support and there is no information what so ever that your company ever got her complaints, we want to know what is happening and how can we fix the problem fast, we want to play together and just can't.

Dorxo
12.10.2012 , 03:54 AM | #2
exact same as me mate, both accounts.

Spoke to customer service they didnt care and wanted me to ring back for another few hours for a senior technician at 3am in the morning NZ time.

Ive had enough this is a known issue they wont comment its been happening for 4-5 weeks now look at how hold the Cannot but cartel coins threat is.. that is the same issue.

This is the most pathetic display of mismanagement lack of customer service I have ever seen in any company ever.
Not even an official word. Not one reply by email or by ticket.
When you get to the phones the people on other end cant even understand english or your accent well enough to find out your email address or account name. Spent 20 minutes trying to get her to understand the letter Z and X.

Ive had enough this company is lousy.
It puts all the other terrible service I have seen in other mmos to shame.. this is bar none the WORST customer service department in history.

Dorxo
12.10.2012 , 03:55 AM | #3
my backup plan is to get a friend in a big city to try by me a game time card.. but at the end of the day its pointless man you should give up on all your accounts now, because bioware has, EA has and they are laughing all the way to the bank with the money poeple like me spent on cartel coins in two days post release 1.5

Facadas
12.10.2012 , 04:25 AM | #4
Worst part for me is, what does beeing f2p have to do with posting on forums or sending tickets? Are they afraid of something?
It's wierd cause way before this f2p came out, i had a few months that i didn't sub and i could post here. Infact i did by the time they were doing the free server transfers... Don't get what the diference is now.

Thing is i managed to sub 1 account, the other i just can't :\
And even better then that i have 2 virtual card's with pedding operations (that's 1€ locked in each one) when the site started giving me errors... pretty neat hun?

Cerimon
12.10.2012 , 04:33 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Facadas,

I am sorry you have had a difficult time with this issue. Unfortunately billing issues cannot be resolved via this forum. We do need you to contact our Customer Service agents via this page. One of our agents will attend to your request as soon as possible. Contacting us by phone is probably the quickest method.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Dorxo
12.10.2012 , 05:59 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Facadas,

I am sorry you have had a difficult time with this issue. Unfortunately billing issues cannot be resolved via this forum. We do need you to contact our Customer Service agents via this page. One of our agents will attend to your request as soon as possible. Contacting us by phone is probably the quickest method.

Ive rung your phone lines, ive sent you in game messages and ive been to that page multiple times in 5 weeks pleading for you to deal with this issue before my subs ran out and it would flick through without payment and downgrade me.

I now have 5 days of posting on forums on this account you have already disabled the other one today so I can no longer post on that one or send in game tickets because your f2p disables virtually every possible thing we can do in game.

Excuse me if I am frustrated but I have contacted you MANY times in the last 4-5 weeks trying to stop this from happening, ALL WAS IGNORED.

And now you have downgraded one account and the other will downgrade in 5 days.

Why should i keep sending in emails to the same address.
I feel that any comments we get are just lip service.
For crying out loud your phone line team asked me to ring at 3-4am in the morning and wait on hold on toll calls for upwards of 1-2 hours just to speak to a senior management person.

Your New Zealand phone number keeps saying number no longer works.

Ive had enough, and i think judging by the other threads on here about cartel coins (THE SAME PROBLEM) a LOT OF PEOPLE are in this boat.

Its time you guys are honest with us.

Facadas
12.10.2012 , 08:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Facadas,

Both me and my wife have "tried" used that form to submit the Issue, and i say try because after cliclking submit, we both don't receive any email or confirmation on the page that it has in fact been submited. So i don't know if it has been or not. Either way many people are reporting this Issue and i'm sure they don't use my credit card so this needs to be your system failing.
I don't want you to resolve my issue in this forum, i want you to resolve the issue for everyone globaly. You are loosing paying costumer's with this attitude.

Facadas
12.10.2012 , 08:48 AM | #8
oh btw just remembered, since we have a CS response now on this subject.

Why can't we post stuff on the forum (excepially costumer service) if we don't have a running sub? Do we like turn to trash because our sub runned out? Is that it?

Facadas
12.10.2012 , 09:57 AM | #9
Bump....

Do you not want to get my wife's sub money bioware? lol?

Cerimon
12.10.2012 , 10:25 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Facadas,

Please excuse me for not being clearer in my previous post. Please contact our agents by phone via the appropriate number on the page I linked in my previous post. Our only avenue of support regarding Account & Billing issue is via telephone. Once you get to speak to one of our agents the issue should be quickly resolved.

Apologies again for not making this clear in my previous post.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support