Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 gear package

Jacen_Starsolo
02.08.2013 , 07:47 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by chaosmadness View Post
Hi all, i finished today the companion quest, but as rewards i got a package with full gear to companion, but he is already equipped. Its the same gear. So, the package is for what ?
It was a throwback to a bug when HK first came. Some people got naked HK's so that was the workaround. If your HK isn't naked of gear, sell it or toss it.

Drebs
02.08.2013 , 09:11 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Kheld View Post
Since you need to do a HARDMODE Flashpoint, probably not.

WHAT in Gods name were they thinking of!??

HK-51 should have been a great questline for every player to experiance, yet they have gated it so that only a few will be able to complete it.
With the free Tionese gear you get at 50, hardmode flashpoints really aren't that hard. I started running them with the group finder this past week, and I think there's been one boss that the group didn't one-shot, and that was because the tank got knocked off a ledge.

Jacen_Starsolo
02.08.2013 , 09:46 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Drebs View Post
With the free Tionese gear you get at 50, hardmode flashpoints really aren't that hard. I started running them with the group finder this past week, and I think there's been one boss that the group didn't one-shot, and that was because the tank got knocked off a ledge.
I did the questline twice. Once on imp and once on rep. Never even wearing the Tionese gear. I had Battlemaster on and the HM's were easy. I was never the tank though and when I did it Imp side I had a few WH gear pieces mixed with BM. Final heroic I did with companion solo on Rep side though. Teamed with a guy on Imp because after we did the HM, he asked if anyone was going on to the heroic to finish it off so I ran with him. But I could have probably soloed it too.

TuF_WOLVERINE
02.13.2013 , 07:59 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
Why do you need more then one package? HK comes with full 50 gear, the package is for those that had him come naked as part of a glitch thus the package to fix that. If you had a full HK enjoy the free $. If you unlocked him on another comp he comes with full 50 gear, he will never have lower gear so how does getting more level 50 packs help that?
My HK-51 when unlocked did not come with gear at all. Nothing in mail either. One of my characters has the package but it can not be mailed to my other character.. All my other character I unlocked HK-51 , they came with gear.. except this one...
Barq's Has Bite