Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game time and the coins question ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Game time and the coins question ?

tanktest
12.09.2012 , 07:07 AM | #1
If you are using a Game Time Card to pay for your subscription, your Cartel Coin Rewards for newly added cards will only be added to your Ledger and in-game wallet once your current active game time has elapsed. You will receive two Reward grants for each 60 day card, one on the first day the time added by that card becomes active, and the other 30 days later. Each grant will be of 525 Cartel Coins.

For non-recurring Subscriptions, the Rewards program works as follows:
60 Days Fixed-time: First Reward Coins granted once payment is confirmed and game time is active, second grant at 30 days. Coins Rewarded: 525 each month for 2 months.

I have been using game cards Sense the game started , IN Nov I only got 500 for the monthly reward and the 100 For the key...I understand I won't get any coins from DEC 2011 of last year til NOv 2012 for game cards used during that time , but why when I got the 500 coins in NOV for NoV , I didn't get a 25 as well ?

I also have Game time stacked till MAY 2013 if I keep adding time as game cards will I get the extra 25 or will I have to let the time run out in order for the system to see it as stated above ...

tanktest
12.09.2012 , 03:47 PM | #2
Anyone able to let me know one way or the other , I want make sure before I start sending mails,,,,

Any help would be great ,OR should I Just wait till next month then complain ...

Valethar
12.09.2012 , 03:58 PM | #3
You SHOULD be getting the 525 in one transaction, not as 500 in one and 25 in the other.

It wouldn't hurt to put in a ticket to ask about it. Given the length of time it takes them to reply, chances are you'll get the next grant before it's answered, at which point you'll have more data to work with.

It's certainly worth the ticket regardless, because you definitely want to be getting the grants you're due for the cards. There have been a lot of bugs with the system that they're working on (my balance was wrong for over 3 weeks before they managed to fix it) and they're not going to be able to correct yours if they don't know about it.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

tanktest
12.10.2012 , 03:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
You SHOULD be getting the 525 in one transaction, not as 500 in one and 25 in the other.

It wouldn't hurt to put in a ticket to ask about it. Given the length of time it takes them to reply, chances are you'll get the next grant before it's answered, at which point you'll have more data to work with.

It's certainly worth the ticket regardless, because you definitely want to be getting the grants you're due for the cards. There have been a lot of bugs with the system that they're working on (my balance was wrong for over 3 weeks before they managed to fix it) and they're not going to be able to correct yours if they don't know about it.

TY thought so