Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it possible for Revan to start new romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Is it possible for Revan to start new romance?

Slowpokeking
12.10.2012 , 04:22 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Why would he vow revenge? They both knew it would be an empty threat. Revan defeated him and he realized he had failed in the end to take Revan's spot. He probably realized it was pointless to swear revenge he could never carry out as he was dying and used his last breath on something else. He didn't exactly say "You did everything, I just stole your power" either.
Then he should avoid defeat, he had the Star Forge and Bastila with him and he still lost against his master, that sucks.

Quote:
Yes. I cannot deny it any longer. You are the one who deserves... who deserves to be the Dark Lord. You were the one who found the first Star Map on Dantooine, Revan, and it was you who led us on our quest for the Star Forge. I only followed in your wake. I tried to usurp your rule, to steal the title of Sith Master from you. But now I understand. The destiny is yours Revan. Not mine. You... you are Darth Revan, Lord... Lord of the Sith. And I... I am nothing.

OldVengeance
12.10.2012 , 04:53 PM | #42
You know I bet a lot of people's problems would have been solved if they had just "avoided defeat."

Unfortunately nobody can seem to quite manage that.

Slowpokeking
12.11.2012 , 08:25 PM | #43
Why didn't Malak make Bastila his lover to further enrage Revan?

Airmo
12.12.2012 , 12:18 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Hey! HEY! - No!....no! Ok?...ok..

But seriously ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Na1xRNUKU
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Swarlesx
12.12.2012 , 03:22 PM | #45
Please tell me you are joking.

StarChompo
12.12.2012 , 08:42 PM | #46
It's entirely possible for Revan to start a new romance.
He is a male. Add a bottle and a girl, instant romance.
Yeah, we are that shallow.

Smokestalker
12.12.2012 , 08:53 PM | #47
Revan is pretty cool...
Sure..
But why does almost everyone on the TOR forums wanna choke on his lightsaber?

This is a game, not a soap opera..
C,Mon people.
M.T.F.B.W.Y

Xigxag

Red_Ripper
12.13.2012 , 01:23 AM | #48
Sure I understand, but I doubt she could endure a lone life for 20+ years since she was turned against everything she was taught easily by Malak. It's not evil or wrong, just human's nature.
God, this is so sad. Cheating has become human nature... Gotta wonder what's going to happen to a world that considers long-term monogohmy abnormal.