Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do you like this game?

Bounty_
12.08.2012 , 12:17 AM | #1
I love this game because.
1. ITS STAR WARS
2. i enjoy the gameplay.
3. The stories are amazing and do well to get the point across.
4. I get to be a Mandalorian
5. It has brung me my firneds and family together while playing this game.

I do this thread because of all the negativity that it gets and i want to hear what fans of this game thinkg.
I played the first five months and got shipped to iraq, and didnt get to play it the last 7 months, whould have been longer but i took shrapnal from a ied to the left side of my body.
Naroko'iss - POT5 - Phoenix Down
Cage - Jedi Covenant - Order Of Retribution
Aliit ori'shya taldin, Mando'a for Family is more then blood.

Belacose
12.08.2012 , 12:27 AM | #2
1, 2 and 3.

Even after my BH suppossedly became a mando I kind of just felt like an honorary one. He's just a BH looking to earn a living. Honor has nothing to do with it. It's all about the credits.

Bounty_
12.08.2012 , 12:29 AM | #3
I love the mando part my self i hope they put more story that goes deeper into it in later updates and expansions.

Guancyto
12.08.2012 , 12:52 AM | #4
I really enjoy my Imperial Agent. Finishing that story was one of the high points of my year, and the characters are wonderfully varied and delicious. I also appreciate that they didn't give me a Sith or Jedi on my team. We are the best spy team in the galaxy and we do it without superpowers!

Plus Operative healing in FP/Ops is actually pretty fun. I'll probably end up getting tired of it someday, but that day is not today!

Lightsided Empire is probably my favorite thing in a game with a morality meter since RenShep.

Grey DeLisle is the best bounty hunter.

ConradLionhart
12.08.2012 , 12:57 AM | #5
I really like their attempt on story, and I want to see them succeed.

Norke
12.08.2012 , 01:23 AM | #6
Because I enjoy the stories this game has to offer and I feel the need to play all of them before I stop. Plus, the end game isn't bad for a WoW clone.

Not to mention the fact that now that it's F2P they'll be less likely to do BS to keep subs playing and instead give them luxury items to keep them subbed, unlike WoW which just tries to draw stuff out to get the monthly sub out of you.
Norke - Level 50 Sith Juggernaut
Give me Kel Dors or give me death!

Stradlin
12.08.2012 , 01:24 AM | #7
Star Wars. Excellent combat system. Genuinely evil faction to fight against/play as.

PurpleCliff
12.08.2012 , 01:36 AM | #8
Persistent, epic and social Star Wars experience with my friends.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

Radzkie
12.08.2012 , 01:40 AM | #9
1. Raiding. I enjoy it on this game. Hell, I enjoy most of the content, despite the fact that it could be much better/harder.

2. Even if I'm awkward as hell in real life, I've managed to accumulate a good amount of friends on SWTOR. Every day I get whispered to for chit-chats, teased in a friendly way, or asked to do something. Never thought it was possible with my personalty type.

3.As far as I can remember, I've always played a MMO. I never play more than one at once, so I become loyal to it until it explodes or content stops coming out and it gets old.

4. Not gunna lie, I'm good at the game and damned lucky. Somehow, someway, I got into a good raiding group and geared myself up with the best stuff. The fact that I've progressed so much keeps me motivated to keep coming back to the game.

Bounty_
12.08.2012 , 01:42 AM | #10
What server and side are you on?