Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 on Tuesday.

sstanks
12.07.2012 , 03:54 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
No, most games have bugs, but they usually resolve them in a reasonable amount of time.

But, what we have here is a pattern, a very, very sad pattern.
really? then how come Blizzard still hasn't fixed arcane missle? How come Blink doesn't work correctly.

Sorry kid this is the nature of MMOs.

I remember reading an article about the new Iphone. It said that if they got rid of 99.999999% of all the bugs due to the shear amount of code involved in it, it would still have thousands of bugs still in it.

Same goes with MMOs it is impossible to fix every bug in an MMO.

jgoldsack
12.07.2012 , 03:57 PM | #12
NEVER said any of those things, take your fanboi diatribe elsewhere.

All I have done here(and elsewhere) is point out facts.. do you dispute the facts presented.. doesn't look like it.
I'm not a fanboi. I'm a realist.

Are there bugs? Yes. You insinuate that they should not be releasing new content/patches until they fix the bugs. yet I am sure you would be one of those who start complaining when content isn't coming fast enough. No patch will come out without bugs. They take care of most of the ones that cause game breaking issues (though I admit some bugs need to be fixed before others), so to insinuate that bugs are not being fixed is disingenuous.

See what i did there? We can both make assumptions about other posters, and be totally incorrect in said assumptions.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

aeterno
12.07.2012 , 03:57 PM | #13
Well this is surprising, 1.5 was only 3 weeks ago.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Roalmo
12.07.2012 , 04:03 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by sstanks View Post
really? then how come Blizzard still hasn't fixed arcane missle? How come Blink doesn't work correctly.

Sorry kid this is the nature of MMOs.

I remember reading an article about the new Iphone. It said that if they got rid of 99.999999% of all the bugs due to the shear amount of code involved in it, it would still have thousands of bugs still in it.

Same goes with MMOs it is impossible to fix every bug in an MMO.
1. could care less about WOW and its apparently minor bugs you list. Never played that kiddie game.

2. kid? see above.

3 Iphone .. who cares.

4. Little bugs u can live with, might mention they are annoying, but no rage quit because of them.. But the major bugs that haven't been fixed since 1.4, and 1.5, those should have been on the front-burner, with all releases stopped until fixed in a REASONABLE time. If they had any kind of open communication with the players, most would have understood the delay, as it is the players are treated like mushrooms.

TheBBP
12.07.2012 , 04:07 PM | #15
as it is the players are treated like mushrooms.
I don't feel like they are treating me like a mushroom. I think.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Vandicus
12.07.2012 , 04:09 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
I don't feel like they are treating me like a mushroom. I think.
How are mushrooms supposed to be treated anyways?
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Lostpenguins
12.07.2012 , 04:09 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
Well this is surprising, 1.5 was only 3 weeks ago.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.
Sorry, I wouldn't call this a major content patch. Releasing a new warzone and 6 new space missions is not major content...

TheBBP
12.07.2012 , 04:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
Yeah. I am at a loss too. Someone is going to have to explain this to me.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Urael
12.07.2012 , 04:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
Dark room and "fertilized". No really thats how they are grown in the mushroom houses in south eastern PA.

Jemfisto
12.07.2012 , 04:13 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Lostpenguins View Post
Sorry, I wouldn't call this a major content patch. Releasing a new warzone and 6 new space missions is not major content...
So what is "major" content to you? If you aren't a pvper, obviously this patch is not for you but a new warzone is huge. Other games don't release new pvp zones until expansions...