Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dlc

josephisawesome
12.07.2012 , 12:02 AM | #1
I've heard rumors that the cathar species will be playable in future dlc. Who wants to play as a walking cat?! Here are some species i think should be playable: Wookie, Kel Dor, neimodian, trandoshan, rodians, or maybe even yoda's species. Not a cat.

snewsh
12.07.2012 , 12:03 AM | #2
id like to play a hutt. i think that would be interesting.

Darth_Victus
12.07.2012 , 12:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by josephisawesome View Post
I've heard rumors that the cathar species will be playable in future dlc. Who wants to play as a walking cat?! Here are some species i think should be playable: Wookie, Kel Dor, neimodian, trandoshan, rodians, or maybe even yoda's species. Not a cat.
If I understood it correctly from the last Livestream they did. Cathar will be available on the Cartel Market. They did not say if subbed players would get them for free, at least not that I remember; but heavily hinted that other species would follow depending on how well the Cathar race did.

GARhenus
12.07.2012 , 12:54 AM | #4
there was a poll of which race to add (with a few notable species), most would like to try out a cat.

OddballEasyEight
12.07.2012 , 01:47 AM | #5
wookie: who wants to play as a walking ape?!
Kel Dor: who wants to play as a walking crustacean?!
Neimoidian: Who wants to play as a walking frog?!
Trandoshan: Who wants to play as a walking lizard?!
Rodians: Who wants to play as a walking gecko?!

seriously... you dont want to play as a "walking cat" but all of those seem perfectly viable to you?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

finelinebob
12.07.2012 , 01:49 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by snewsh View Post
id like to play a hutt. i think that would be interesting.
But Hutts don't have feet!
Jedi Shadow JonBonJovi'wan "Wanted: Dead or Alive"
GS/SS Muad'deeps "The mad dps must flow!"

The Knight's Vigil - The Harbinger
DatacronHunter's Video Guides to Datacrons

AboB
12.07.2012 , 01:54 AM | #7
I think this thread is the cat's meow.

noodlehaus
12.07.2012 , 02:05 AM | #8
i would love to play with a cat

GoreGieger
12.07.2012 , 03:03 AM | #9
Human: Who wants to play as a walking person?

Seriously though...I think any new races added are a good thing. More races = more variety = more people happy.

GARhenus
12.07.2012 , 03:37 AM | #10
gungans yay.

edit: -puts on a helmet-