Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

Sathid
12.06.2012 , 01:54 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by OrderOfVirtue View Post
Look I should have started this thread with that this guild is highly rated, and alot of people have respect for them, we are just trying to show how good our rated team is and how we actually play and dont cheat and lose rating because of other teams doing it. They were all good games and the huttball I understand as well. The double stealth they pulled that out 3 times only got to catch one on our stream. Hopefully we see them again without any "unnatural things happening". I will say this there good enough to be competitive in all aspects, so why again glitch to win? If it was once I would understand... but it wasnt.
If you cheat to win that is no excuse and it taints your whole record and your guilds,did they cheat lvling up in Wz's? most cheaters dont one day decide to start doing it,they have been doing it for sometime and they ruin the game for many people,think of how many others were denied a rightful win due to these guys (If they did cheat) it distorts the server.

Belly
12.06.2012 , 01:56 PM | #32
I just did a CW where the Merc I was fighting disappeared "into the ground" not sure how else to explain it, couldn't target him or anything. I ran to the other side to break LoS and he popped back up. Strange.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

CharterMonkKent
12.06.2012 , 02:12 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
I just did a CW where the Merc I was fighting disappeared "into the ground" not sure how else to explain it, couldn't target him or anything. I ran to the other side to break LoS and he popped back up. Strange.
I made a thread last weekend about this same thing happening. It was a commando, I watched him do it multiple times, it broke combat each time he did it.

That thread was deleted.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

Wookieenator
12.06.2012 , 02:12 PM | #34
People falling into the ground =/= hacking. You've done it just as much as it has happened to you.
Jumping to stealthed teammates =/= hacking.

Mawduce
12.06.2012 , 02:17 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by BADMFNBATES View Post
Obviously him jumping to a teammate is fine. Watch the beam of light of the ball carrier how he drops into the pit at the back part, lurches back and forth then suddenly is halfway through the pit into range of friendly jump. That is what we were pointing out as being suspicious.

Another thing to look for in the double combat stealth video is you see him use it the first time because the animation. He pops back Wombat and myself are on him again and he just disappears no animation. If you look in the video Wombat still has him targeted when he disappears the second time but all his abilities are greyed out. He then reappears with no animation in the exact spot no animation.
the part where the light bounces back and forth is not something he did, its something in the games programming that has been complained about since release. the jug/guard in this huttball was pulled and jumped to a teammate. nothing illegal about it. i do it all the time. people whine about me not passing when im doing it too. why would i pass the ball to someone who has 2 ways to the move the ball when i have 4.
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...

MiaRB
12.06.2012 , 02:21 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by CharterMonkKent View Post
I made a thread last weekend about this same thing happening. It was a commando, I watched him do it multiple times, it broke combat each time he did it.

That thread was deleted.
thread was closed because that is a real hack. make sure you report anytime you see someone doing that.
can't wait for this game to come out!

Philelectric
12.06.2012 , 03:06 PM | #37
The leap part, I dont see

The double stealth is very suspicious.

And if I can add something about Resilience:

I was in a Novare Coast(regular wz and I pugged and I guess Resilience pugged too)

There was a team fight at East(my team's natural) I was on the healer of the other team so someone pulled me. My first reaction was: Resilience is not specced in infiltration???(I was 90% sure he was the puller but I assumed after that a shadow pulled me and stealthed 2 sec after) I swear I saw him doing Clairvoyant strike(or whatever is the name of the republic version of voltaic slash) at the begenning of the WZ and the animation or this skill is very very VERY easy to notice. Plus I could swear I saw the technique he was using(the infiltration technique (colored purple)).

At the end of the warzone there was 3 counsular on the board. 2 sages and Resilience and if the puller was a Vanguard, I would have seen the grapple AND the character. When I saw that I was like FREAKING HACKER!!! then I calmed down and said: well I was so tunnelvisioning the healer, I could have missed something, Resilience could have respecced during the WZ(legacy perk allow that) or something and then I decided that I was mistaken and Resilience was not a hacker. But this post turn on the suspicious side of myself.
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

Xeuss
12.06.2012 , 03:40 PM | #38
Yup, lag is to blame.

snine
12.06.2012 , 03:53 PM | #39
It should be a requirement for each person to play every class to at least 25. I would bet some big credits that half the hacking accusations going on, and this thread, would never exist in the first place. Knowledge = Power. Power = people that don't make misinformed posts on the forums or make themselves look stupid in general chat.

(Yes i know, glitchy game, and maybe .001% of subs actually hack)

Didy_Kush
12.06.2012 , 04:10 PM | #40
If you notice in the huttball after he leaps up to the goal line and gets knocked down you can see a guy with a double bladed saber (at around 20-26 seconds) up there who is red so he leaped to a stealther as for the civil war could be a lagg issue when they go invisible for a few seconds ive seen it happen many times but only after a knock back mostly so not sure