Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

OrderOfVirtue
12.06.2012 , 10:55 AM | #1
Check out the link below!! 1.6 has some nice updates in it.

http://www.twitch.tv/booshwombat/videos?kind=highlights

Actually this is a few clips that we took yesterday the community should check it out, and hopefully Bioware does something about it besides letting these cheaters get away with these kind of things in RATED warzones. No wonder why these guys win. Shake my head, have to cheat to win in a video game? People going out of there way to cheat is almost ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself. Incase you cant read the guild name it was yours truly "hostile takeover". No wonder why they are rated so high. Cheaters.

Jmenks
12.06.2012 , 11:00 AM | #2
Yeah that looked a little......off lolol.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

Belly
12.06.2012 , 11:01 AM | #3
I can't tell if he used guardian leap to a stealthed teammate or if it's a hack. The double stealth looks suspicious though.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Jmenks
12.06.2012 , 11:04 AM | #4
Yeah, the stealth one has me suspicious. Ive played with Resilience and a bunch of Hostile Takeover members, so would be nice to get his opinion on the matter.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun

snine
12.06.2012 , 11:16 AM | #5
He leaped to his team mate. He clearly jumped into the pit in anticipation of it. Whats the big deal?

Jmenks
12.06.2012 , 11:25 AM | #6
You should put this on our server forums too, that way one of their members will see it and can explain....mostly that Civil War.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun

cycao
12.06.2012 , 11:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by snine View Post
He leaped to his team mate. He clearly jumped into the pit in anticipation of it. Whats the big deal?
Well the thing the bothered me the most was the double stealth in the CW. The huttball was shady and that was only their first score we held a 4-2 lead then things really got interesting. Though it is hard to tell if its lag or a hack but something was off last night in that huttball.

BADMFNBATES
12.06.2012 , 11:30 AM | #8
Obviously him jumping to a teammate is fine. Watch the beam of light of the ball carrier how he drops into the pit at the back part, lurches back and forth then suddenly is halfway through the pit into range of friendly jump. That is what we were pointing out as being suspicious.

Another thing to look for in the double combat stealth video is you see him use it the first time because the animation. He pops back Wombat and myself are on him again and he just disappears no animation. If you look in the video Wombat still has him targeted when he disappears the second time but all his abilities are greyed out. He then reappears with no animation in the exact spot no animation.

jibboo
12.06.2012 , 11:39 AM | #9
Huttball explains everything for the jump. Buggiest map/area in the game.

For the stealth, maybe he fell through the floor? Seen it many times where someone will fall through the floor only to reappear on top of it moments later.

Buggy game is buggy.
Zimbra - Assassin

Belly
12.06.2012 , 11:54 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
Huttball explains everything for the jump. Buggiest map/area in the game.

Buggy game is buggy.
Yeah that light beam thing is a lag issue, I think. I've seen that a few times. Like when you leap forward but were pulled back at almost the same time. Both animations still show up, looks crazy.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts