Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Going darkside shouldnt make you ugly

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Going darkside shouldnt make you ugly

DarthRamette
12.07.2012 , 06:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Because The Force affects all living things.
True but surely It wouldn't affect you that much if you are not Force sensitive.

Wolfninjajedi
12.07.2012 , 06:34 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
True but surely It wouldn't affect you that much if you are not Force sensitive.
Shouldn't matter if someone is Force Sensitive or not, The Force affects everyone because its apart of them it doesn't really matter if they can use it or not the only difference between the two is a certain beings can use it.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Scathe
12.07.2012 , 08:07 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Shouldn't matter if someone is Force Sensitive or not, The Force affects everyone because its apart of them it doesn't really matter if they can use it or not the only difference between the two is a certain beings can use it.
It honestly still shouldn't matter. There have been plenty of people in Star Wars that have done some pretty terrible things that weren't Force sensitive and weren't touched by Dark Side corruption. Tarkin, Daala, Ghez Hokan, Thracken Sal-Solo, just to name a few examples. At this point, and from most of the lore that can be brought up, it's pretty clear that only Force sensitives can be touched by Dark Side corruption.
I am at Peace; for I know Emotion. I have Power; for I also have Knowledge. I have Passion; for I am Serene. I can embrace Mortality; for I know Death, I am balanced through the Force.