Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There has been an unexpected error while versioning your character.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There has been an unexpected error while versioning your character.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nezra
12.06.2012 , 06:32 PM | #11
"We are working on a big patch for this. until then, we suggest you unsub and play free to play until this is fixed. we have no ETA"

Unacceptable.

Xen_EnKarr
12.06.2012 , 07:22 PM | #12
Have the same problem on my main character Artissum on Jedi Covenant. happened yesterday at 4am. Same issue, worked 3 hrs prior to the error. Hope this issue gets resolved soon. gonna lose lots of mats and creds in mail about to expire.

Mireleni
12.06.2012 , 08:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nezra View Post
"We are working on a big patch for this. until then, we suggest you unsub and play free to play until this is fixed. we have no ETA"
Unacceptable.
Seriously? Where did you read this? I had this problem when I tried to log in last night for a raid (TFB HM--the one that matters!). So sad. Checked earlier today and hadn't been fixed. No ETA?!

I guess this is the game's way of telling me to level my alt. But that doesn't make this any better
Visit my Vacation Retreat on Tatooine!
Revan: You just called me a meatbag again!
HK-47: Explanation: It's just that...you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea.

Nezra
12.06.2012 , 09:13 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mireleni View Post
Seriously? Where did you read this? I had this problem when I tried to log in last night for a raid (TFB HM--the one that matters!). So sad. Checked earlier today and hadn't been fixed. No ETA?!

I guess this is the game's way of telling me to level my alt. But that doesn't make this any better
This is the response i was given over the phone when i called them. i filed 2 tickets, and was told to file an ingame ticket. The irony is, i was also told to file an ingame ticket, and its a 3 week old ticket that caused the issue.

The irony, is it's they know why the issue happens, item restoration, and yet, they still keep doing it. no eta. just "we know it's an issue, and are working on it" friend of mine had the same issue, took them 5 days...

Amantino
12.07.2012 , 02:16 AM | #15
BioWare telling someone to unsubscribe? Sounds unrealistic.

SplatterPaw
12.07.2012 , 04:23 PM | #16
Hi all

this is related to another thread that Joveth has just responded to:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...80&postcount=5

Fatryyx
12.08.2012 , 03:35 PM | #17
Same, my main is still not fixed despite sending emails and having an in-game ticket. The annoying part is, aside from the fact I'm missing my ops and dailies etc etc, it's the fact that it wasn't anything I did to create the problem - the game had a glitch, and customer service actually created the problem by supposedly fixing the glitch. Now customer service is taking ages to respond - I know they're probably busy but three days?? Hope it not like the missing HK armour that was patched.... and then didn't contain the off hand vibroknife

Surely they can just copy an earlier save of the character from before the glitch. Oh well, 3 days and still waiting.........

ratiphi
12.09.2012 , 02:14 PM | #18
Also having this error.
50 Sith Assassin

Aqualiza
12.09.2012 , 04:34 PM | #19
Still no reaction to my ticket after 6 days and imo the "unsubscribing" suggestion is utter rubbish. We pay to play and the fault was not ours, so proper recompense is in order whenever they decide to fix this. I, for one, will not be sent off with "sorry, we fixed it now, good luck". Since the percentage of players affected is so small, as they stated themselves, this compensation should not be a problem of any kind.

Evensong
12.09.2012 , 06:21 PM | #20
Still waiting for fix too, but it's a weekend, so hopefully it will be taken care on Monday.
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.