Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Quest Has Been Awesome!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
HK-51 Quest Has Been Awesome!

SilentKitty
12.07.2012 , 02:14 AM | #11
Yes =)

The Theoretika was a really really fun experience, look forward to doing it again with my JK.

Przemo_No
12.07.2012 , 04:16 AM | #12
ahh, ahh , ahh the ol' good KOTOR times..wasn't it?

Indeed that was one of the best quests...
Alone in the empty decompressed, "lost for ages" vessel wandering in the empty space...yup, that was it!

Not that I minded the PVP part of it - but YES, Theoretika was brilliant!
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Spartanik
12.07.2012 , 11:23 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
id like more quests like the Theoretika, its not just whack whack shoot shoot kill, u had to look and search use your brain.

one of my fave quests in kotor was investigating the murder on dantouine i want more like that bring the r back into rpg
This so much this.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Iras_
12.23.2012 , 09:23 PM | #14
I have a question about obtaining HK but I don't want to post another thread. If I bought HK legacy perk for 1 million can I still get the quest in Section X and play this awesome questline?

GhostDrone
12.23.2012 , 09:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Iras_ View Post
I have a question about obtaining HK but I don't want to post another thread. If I bought HK legacy perk for 1 million can I still get the quest in Section X and play this awesome questline?
I am curious about this, as well.

Though i fully agree. The entire quest chain was absolutely fantastic. It was an entire day of hard work (Took a LOT of scanning on Coruscant and Taris) and finally, near midnight, i finished it.

When you go back to Section X, you see the ice break and the snow melt, and HK-51 just activates in all his glory. It filled me with a sense of accomplishment like no other part of any of the 7 stories I've experienced.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.