Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel coin investigator set

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel coin investigator set
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Geseb_Var
12.04.2012 , 12:13 PM | #11
Anyone know what it looks like on female characters? Thinking about buying it on my Sorc but I don't want to spend it if it's still brown and it does the stupid "show stomach" thing they do with half the gear.
Prophecy of the Five
The Var Legacy
Lizzi - Human Sorceror | Geseb - Cyborg Juggernaut | Rindern - Miraluka Assassin | Wirken - Miraluka Sniper

Lunafox
12.04.2012 , 01:14 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Geseb_Var View Post
Anyone know what it looks like on female characters? Thinking about buying it on my Sorc but I don't want to spend it if it's still brown and it does the stupid "show stomach" thing they do with half the gear.
The midriff is bare, like a crop top. Unless they fixed the colour issue since last nite (i haven't logged in yet) the top was a dark brown for my female jedi, while the bottom was grey and red. It totally did NOT match and looked like crap. What a rude surprise for spending my real life money to support the game. I'd wait if I were you.
More Individual class/companion story extensions!
~I came, I saw, I went shopping.~

MrSchmo
12.04.2012 , 01:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TrumpetNut View Post
Cause this set costs 2020 Cartel Coins a.k.a. 20 dollars or 3 months of subscription
Trying to figure out your math here. You say the set costs 2020, I believe it's only 1200 coins. Which is only $12 +/- some change. But then you say OR 3 months subscription, can you tell me where I can get 3 months for $20. Sound like a great deal. Or were you just embellishing to make your point stronger?
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.