Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[spoilers] One shot killed a boss. Felt bad.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[spoilers] One shot killed a boss. Felt bad.

Steamforge
11.29.2012 , 12:53 PM | #1
I think I found a glitch in the fight against
Spoiler

The cut scene played out and went right into the fight. Since I was so close, I used Force Push to get some distance. Boss died on some steps immediately. I figured there would be a bigger fight and some kind of "and now you face my final form" since it was so quick. Nope. Only after thinking about it, did I remember when I walked in, the boss was listed as Level 0 Boss, which has to be a glitch.

I went in with a smuggler friend and he said
Spoiler
Later after the fight when you talk to
Spoiler
everyone is so amazed at how you accomplished such a feat. My friend, the smuggler, was there and shouting "you don't know what he did. He's a bad man"

TLDR: I think the fight with
Spoiler
is glitched as 1 Force Push ended the fight. Someone may need to look into it.
-Steamforge

Siorac
11.29.2012 , 08:43 PM | #2
Wow, still no fix for this? I fought him back in January and I killed him with a single Saber Throw.

Ryat
11.29.2012 , 10:30 PM | #3
Be glad you didn't get the other bug. The one where he one shots you. Either way that fight is borked.

Slivovidze
11.30.2012 , 03:15 AM | #4
It's a very hard fight, but manageable. Unfortunately, just when I learned the mechanics I also one shot him with saber throw. It sucks.

ZirusZero
12.02.2012 , 04:26 PM | #5
I got lucky and faced the full fight.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Larity
12.02.2012 , 06:19 PM | #6
Fun facts about that fight
Spoiler

gpgtx
12.03.2012 , 01:56 AM | #7
yup i really like how the other class stories as tried together in some ways

Sentinel-Jordal
12.03.2012 , 10:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Slivovidze View Post
It's a very hard fight, but manageable. Unfortunately, just when I learned the mechanics I also one shot him with saber throw. It sucks.
Hard fight? You're joking right? I play a jedi sentinel, and since I had heard that this fight was so hard I geared up to almost full Columni set before fighting the Emperor. For me the fight was just confusing...
He used alot of force lightning, made 1000 (no not that many but alot) of copies of himself so I couldn't find out which one to attack. Then I just started go wacka, wacka, smash, slash with my lightsaber and vola the emperor was dead after some seconds.. It was just a mess that gave me very little feeling about doing something heroic like many of the other sith battles gave me. But I heared that BW nerfed the Emperor since many players had complained about how hard he was to kill. Wish BW hadn't nerfed him, the Emperor should be a really hard battle not just a wacka, wacka with my lightsabers and your dead emperor fight...
A problem is best solved with a lightdsaber, thats why I use two.

Jadele, The white jedi, jedi sentinel lvl 60
Andrliel, The white shadow, jedi shadow lvl 55

Aurojiin
12.04.2012 , 10:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sentinel-Jordal View Post
Wish BW hadn't nerfed him, the Emperor should be a really hard battle not just a wacka, wacka with my lightsabers and your dead emperor fight...
You geared up to Columi! I mean, what do you expect? You can do HM tier 1 operations in that gear.

Mind you, I still haven't finished my class chain and my sent is in itemised 61/63s. That should be entertaining.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Kelha
12.05.2012 , 09:02 AM | #10
Spoiler