Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Vette

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vesaniae
11.29.2012 , 01:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Malavai Quinn.

He is, by far, more interesting than the other three companions that have been featured due to his choices in the Sith Warrior story.

At least do a male companion for the next one. I'd settle for Aric since he's romanceable and that seems to be the emerging pattern.
This, a thousand times this...
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

SilentKitty
11.29.2012 , 01:44 PM | #12
Aww Vette =)

She is really wonderful, happy to know a little more about her.

Dudeo
11.29.2012 , 01:45 PM | #13
Must suggest Bowdaar. As he is my fav companion by far.
-Jawa Attack Force-
Rep Guild, now recruiting on Red Eclipse

Malkosis
11.29.2012 , 01:49 PM | #14
My first character to level 50 was my dark side Sith Marauder who completed the romance storyline with Vette. While I think Vette is funny, snarky, and overall a great character, I did have one gripe in her romance...

Spoiler

Rendolphe
11.29.2012 , 01:51 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Malavai Quinn.

He is, by far, more interesting than the other three companions that have been featured due to his choices in the Sith Warrior story.

At least do a male companion for the next one. I'd settle for Aric since he's romanceable and that seems to be the emerging pattern.

When I was playing on the Imps side, I would like to kill him ...

Spoiler
Prophecy of the Five

My Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/rendolphegamer
My TwitchTV channel : http://www.twitch.tv/rendolphegamer

iamthehoyden
11.29.2012 , 01:51 PM | #16
I'll suggest Aric Jorgan since we're swinging back to the Republic side, seem to be focusing on starting companions, and he's my favorite. Also, Lord Scourge, please please.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

chuixupu
11.29.2012 , 01:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
So... I guess our suggestions on the companion blogs don't really matter, since the favorite for the next one was overwhelmingly Quinn?

Throwing out Tharan or Gus for next pub companion, if we ever see a male.
FYI, they also include poll results from Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Infir
11.29.2012 , 02:17 PM | #18
Vette is a great match for my juggernaut, Darth Sangreal, in strength of personality, and her lightheartedness balances out Sangreal's grouchiness well. Vette is a bright spot in what she sees as an otherwise rather grim world, and brings out the best in her. I dearly hope that Sangreal will be able to pursue a romance with Vette when SGRAs are finally launched.
{((o))ﮗﮉﭽﭰﭵۻﮖۼﭦﮀﮃﮆ‖}Ξ{{ )

Airmo
11.29.2012 , 02:19 PM | #19
Been waiting for this one! Vette is probably my favorite character in the game- I say probably because Blizz, Kira, Quinn and Scourge are close. So thank you for this Companion 101.

Favorite moment is tough because there are a lot, the romance missions being most of them since I'ma sucker for those, if I had to pick it would be between the first meeting and her mission on Tat. Pretty big moments for her character...

Spoiler

Edit: Plus she's a great counter to my Sith's Dark tendencies, though we both share a great laugh at the more serious Darth's and Jedi and Crime lords and well..pretty much everybody. And add HK-51 to the list up there, he's giving Vette a run for her money.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Lunafox
11.29.2012 , 02:21 PM | #20
It was interesting, but typical of this place. THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THE FANS!!! We wanted MALAVAI QUINN featured next. I'm starting to get a bit ticked off with how things are going. We ask for something, and they totally ignore us.
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~Take care everyone! May the Force be with you, always!~