Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Vette

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
11.29.2012 , 12:20 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

Please share your favorite Vette moments in here! Also feel free to suggest your favorite companions to be featured in our next Companions 101 blog.

May the Force be with you!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

imnotawitch
11.29.2012 , 12:35 PM | #2
So... I guess our suggestions on the companion blogs don't really matter, since the favorite for the next one was overwhelmingly Quinn?

Throwing out Tharan or Gus for next pub companion, if we ever see a male.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

irishfino
11.29.2012 , 12:36 PM | #3
Malavai Quinn.

He is, by far, more interesting than the other three companions that have been featured due to his choices in the Sith Warrior story.

At least do a male companion for the next one. I'd settle for Aric since he's romanceable and that seems to be the emerging pattern.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Kesac
11.29.2012 , 12:41 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
So... I guess our suggestions on the companion blogs don't really matter, since the favorite for the next one was overwhelmingly Quinn?

id vote for Gus due to him being the only one to make me actually laugh out loud.

AlixMV
11.29.2012 , 12:58 PM | #5
Co-signed.

I mean, really, why would we want to see some equal treatment and maybe do some of the male companions, given how overwhelming their numbers are compared to female companions? (12 females, if you include SCORPIO, vs. 26 male companions minus the three droids, two of which are male-voiced). Because, yeah, the disproportionate attention being paid to the female companions makes sense, when there wasn't even an attempt made at equal representation amidst the demographic.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris

Lunavi
11.29.2012 , 01:06 PM | #6
Andronikos Revel.

Oh no, my bias is showing.

Revanchis
11.29.2012 , 01:10 PM | #7
Since the next one has to be Republic I'm going to say Nadia Grell. Another choice would be Elara Dorne.

monkgryphon
11.29.2012 , 01:12 PM | #8

It says feel free to suggest, it doesn't say "we'll do the one that is the most suggested."

irishfino
11.29.2012 , 01:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
It says feel free to suggest, it doesn't say "we'll do the one that is the most suggested."
No, but it does imply that it would have a bit of sway over the next Companions 101. However, like all "suggestions" BioWare "encourages", they are taken "under advisement" which is corporate speak for "We heard you, we're going to keep doing what we're doing. Enjoy."
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Costello
11.29.2012 , 01:23 PM | #10
Malavai Quinn

And the question I would like asked. 'Why even with 10,000 affection and helping him in every possible occassion, and fighting by his side he still does what he does."

Spoiler

It makes the story seem fixed and no choices have any effect so its much like Dragon Age 2 where all you do is sit on the side line and watch things happen that you can't change. And that was so popular.