Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grey. Red. Black.

thatghost
12.02.2012 , 02:36 PM | #11
IV: People are Strange
Spoiler

V: A Night Out in the Madhouse
Warning: mild IA spoilers begin here
Spoiler

VI: The Nature of Chains
Spoiler

Earthmama
12.03.2012 , 09:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by thatghost View Post

"A mere riposte to your outrage. I do nothing as inelegant as grope.
Why do I love that line so much?? Doesn't matter, it made me giggle. Very nice! Looking forward to more!

thatghost
12.03.2012 , 12:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Why do I love that line so much?? Doesn't matter, it made me giggle. Very nice! Looking forward to more!
Thank you, Earthmama, thanks x pi ad infinitum and a hug because you made my day (Monday. ill child. car woes. August weather in December). More is on the way, perhaps this evening

thatghost
12.04.2012 , 12:53 PM | #14
/an audacious bumpity-bump, new chapter

iamthehoyden
12.04.2012 , 09:39 PM | #15
I love Rhexi and Vector!!! The plot is building....
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

thatghost
12.04.2012 , 10:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
I love Rhexi and Vector!!! The plot is building....
They're good people. Probably the best in an absurdly dysfunctional extended family. Thanks, Legacy and thanks Hoyden

Scribbling as much as I can tonight until the nyquil knocks me out...

tipsy_llama
12.06.2012 , 07:17 PM | #17
Squee! So much love.
Just so you know, I have been checking for an update on this thread at least 5 times a day since you last story update. I would be just sitting in my chair hitting refresh all day, but I have been restraining myself...for now.

As yet another Scourge fan, I'm liking the direction you took with this. Something has totally changed with that guy and I want to know what.

So update? Soon?
<3

thatghost
12.06.2012 , 09:17 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by tipsy_llama View Post
Squee! So much love.
Just so you know, I have been checking for an update on this thread at least 5 times a day since you last story update. I would be just sitting in my chair hitting refresh all day, but I have been restraining myself...for now.

As yet another Scourge fan, I'm liking the direction you took with this. Something has totally changed with that guy and I want to know what.

So update? Soon?
<3
<3 back atcha- thank you soooo much <----that, from ear to ear *hugs* (I'm really curious about "tipsy_llama", what I'm seeing in my head is making me giggle).

I've got a big chunk of text minimized right now. It may very well be finished and posted tonight, tomorrow at latest. Still feel like I've been run over by a fleet of steamrollers so I'm not really sure where this chapter will go...might be a little disjointed...but maybe disjointed will work out for the best considering what I've already written

(btw I'm not sure if anything has changed with him- yet)

thatghost
12.07.2012 , 11:04 PM | #19
^^There it is at approximately 11:54 EST. It took longer than I estimated; there was extensive editing for content (*coughRhexiandVectorahem*). Enjoy and feel free to lambast me for any inconsistencies *head hits pillow*

iamthehoyden
12.08.2012 , 10:04 AM | #20
Quote:
My weakness is?'

"Me." Simply stated, no trace of smugness.
Lol, she's in good company. And the shock of Rusk enjoying himself - I may keel over.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box