Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still broken Bioware.

Klarick
12.08.2012 , 07:04 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
I often wonder the same thing.
I believe thier obvious inaction on many things concerning this game make it obvious. It is sad that such a great I.P. as StarWars fell into the hands of such incompetent people.
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

RazielHex
12.08.2012 , 07:19 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgalica View Post
Check out their min spec's req'd

My rig fits all of them and I am not expecting to run in super high mode, just want the game to stop crashing every 10-45 mins. And since this just started again with 1.4 (used to happen with 1.1 until 1.2) it is on their end not mine.

As for why? simple I am a working class man most all of my cash goes to bills paying for things my two kids need and saving for their education. My gaming needs on usually last on that list.
And I am speaking from the realm of cybersecurity, not gaming.

Torvik
12.08.2012 , 07:46 PM | #33
Bumping to the top for a fellow member of Crash to Desktop club. Not like it really matters. They don't give a ____ about us anyhow.

Klarick
12.08.2012 , 07:48 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvik View Post
Bumping to the top for a fellow member of Crash to Desktop club. Not like it really matters. They don't give a ____ about us anyhow.
Quite obvious. I question the community support team, or the lasck thereof. Do these people forawrd our concerns to developers? It certaintly appears that they do not.
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

Ansalem
12.08.2012 , 07:52 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Klarick View Post
Quite obvious. I question the community support team, or the lasck thereof. Do these people forawrd our concerns to developers? It certaintly appears that they do not.
In the immortal words of Stephen Reid, "We have that on the wall of crazy"

Morgalica
12.08.2012 , 11:47 PM | #36
here's to hoping that they will fix this soonish.
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
- Ronald Reagan
Peace is merely a farce put forth by those too weak to fight.

Morgalica
12.10.2012 , 06:17 AM | #37
Hello?

is this thing on? **taps the mic**
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
- Ronald Reagan

Prysha
12.10.2012 , 06:37 AM | #38
With 1.4 you guys introduced a major memory leak issue that seems to hit any 32 bit computer user quite badly.
I was in high hopes that this week it might have been addressed... But after 6 random crashes to desktop I've learned that no you guys have once again over looked it, or totally ignored it.

you have had MANY users submit bug reports and made a lenghty post on the customer support forums about this issue:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=550315

In fact the topic is sticky'ed!!!

Seriously Bioware what gives? Is anything being done about this?

I've been a sub since last December I've suffered through it all with all the rest of the player base, I've paid my dues and yet these types of problems still come up. Players have stopped using the test servers due to not being able to test with high level characters and due to things that are being reported not being fixed with the live patches.

Just a question, Do you guys even care anymore?

You give us craptastic patches filled with quite a few things not wanted or needed, but when problems, some of which are game breaking problems come up... you give us a new level 1 outfit....

I don't expect a response, nor do I really want the same old copy pasted answers that's given to ANY problem that arises. I just want a stable game that I can play, lord knows I've given you my hard EARNED cash, at least you can do is give me what I've paid for.

Go ahead forum trolls flame away.

lol why peopel don nto try to run windows 7 64 bit? since i use win7 i never crash ...

Win 32 bit systems are outdated.... soon there will be nothign work correctly with those.. just upgrade your OS...

Whn you play woth somethign below Windows 7 64 bit you have to drop your setting and maybe play in window mode...

I dont knwo since when you play games but we had those issues back in time on any other games...

Also... when i had win xp sp 3 32bit.. i was not able to play APB , Blacklight retribution , Tribes ascent .. and other games.. and when i started reseaching where my problem lies i found that al those newer games designed for 64 bit systems...

in APB ( All Points Buletin ) they have an info in their loading screen ( or had ) where it says that you may have issues when using 32 bit system...

The same goes for Blacklighretribution...

And since Windows 7 is like Win XP but better you can Upgrade to win 7.. win xp has erved many years and so wil win 7 ....

Dont go for Win 8 it is like win vista anyways...
Character Equipment Profiles: Your voice is needed, click here to support the idea!
SWTOR - Armors with pictures!

Morgalica
12.11.2012 , 11:04 PM | #39
no ninja fix today either.

Well send me the $$ to get win 7 and upgrade to a 64 and i'll do it. Oh and btw the game ran just fine for me pre 1.4.
- Ronald Reagan

Rogoo
12.11.2012 , 11:42 PM | #40
With 1.4 you guys introduced a major memory leak issue that seems to hit any 32 bit computer user quite badly.
I'm still waiting for AMD Crossfire fix.
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.