Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preferred Status Players Increase in Quickbars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preferred Status Players Increase in Quickbars
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chuixupu
11.26.2012 , 05:02 PM | #11
Honestly, I was pretty sure they were going to do eventually.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

MColes
11.26.2012 , 05:02 PM | #12
Not going to effect me, but good on you guys. It's a small touch, and hopefully people will appreciate it. (not likely)

Guancyto
11.26.2012 , 05:06 PM | #13
This is a huge victory for the good guys!

chuixupu
11.26.2012 , 05:11 PM | #14
Now that this is over with, I wonder what people will latch on to next. My guess is either the credit cap or hide head slot.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

ChazDoit
11.26.2012 , 05:16 PM | #15
Good Call, now consider reworking the Free-to-Play Comparison Chart, since the information there is complete and it doesn't really entices former players to come back.

MishraArtificer
11.26.2012 , 05:18 PM | #16
I was hoping this would happen. Frankly, I only need three each on my Vanguard and Powertech tanks. Did the two quickslot restriction also count the companion quickslot bar?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

LibertySol
11.26.2012 , 05:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MColes View Post
Not going to effect me, but good on you guys. It's a small touch, and hopefully people will appreciate it. (not likely)
Its not a small touch. Its a massive change. Thats why they had to change it.

-ThEoNe-
11.26.2012 , 05:21 PM | #18
Great to see this happening! Also really good to know that BW is indeed listening to the feedback and making good changes accordingly.
Zakkait - 50 Vanguard
Aurion - 50 Sentinel
Kratos - 50 Guardian
Shunsui - 50 Shadow

Noxsabe
11.26.2012 , 05:32 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by LibertySol View Post
As a preferred player I'll now be playing SWTOR due to this change. It won't be my primary MMO but I'll play it in my spare time and I'll probably give EA a few more dollars.
personally i hate EA, so i see it as Bioware gets a few more dollars, EA is ... well a big company that just care for "money" witch is ok for a company stand point, still they don't always do things for the good of the games.
like "origin" for fok sake EA give it up, your never gonna be like "Steam" is now !! i'm not gonna install yet an other game manager to play games on my computer, i just avoid games on origin for that reason.! Steam is more then k and i don't need a second game manager. that said i'm very happy i don't "NEED" origin running to play SWTOR. anyways i'm sidetracking here yea nice move on the extra bars.

l'll probably keep paying for a sub, cus this game deserves nothing less, but that's me so this change won't affect me personally but i'm happy for the players that do benefit from it.
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. (Arthur C. Clarke)
http://www.noxsa.be

Korusus
11.26.2012 , 05:43 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
Now that this is over with, I wonder what people will latch on to next. My guess is either the credit cap or hide head slot.
Credit cap is fine and there's logic and reason behind it. Hide head slot is stupid. It's okay to let BioWare know when they're being...you know...stupid.